This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best 35mm film for pentax . We would recommend using Pentax K1000 Manual Focus SLR Film Camera with Pentax 50mm Lens as it is available at reasonable price
Best 35mm film for pentax Review :
Pentax K1000 Manual Focus SLR Film Camera with Pentax 50mm Lens
- The Pentax K1000 35mm SLR is one of photography's greatest, most popular and longest-lived cameras.
- This Pentax film camera is completely mechanical and needs no battery to run, however, you must purchase an A76 cell battery to run the light meter.
- Unlike other SLR and DSLR cameras, the K1000 is simple and has little to no learning curve. There is three shooting controls: aperture, shutter speed and focus. You set the film speed when you load it.
- An extraordinary simple camera that forces you to think about your picture instead of your camera. As a result, it's recommended by most photography teachers, instructors, and professors to be used in their classes.
- The Pentax K1000 is so brilliant that you never need to turn the meter or camera on or off: both are always on for instant picture taking
Pentax ME Super 35mm SLR Camera Package
- PENTAX ME SUPER CAMERA W/ PENTAX 50mm STANDARD LENS KIT.
Pentax IQ Zoom EZY-R 35mm Zoom Camera
- Fully automatic 35 millimeter camera
- 38 to 70 millimeter zoom for versatility
- Fits naturally in your hand and slips into your pocket
- Built in flash with red eye reduction
- Infinity landscape mode for shooting distant scenery
Pentax P3 Manual Focus 35mm Film Camera w/ 50mm Lens
- Pentax P3 camera body and a 50mm prime lens
- Great starter camera for someone new to photography
- Program mode as well as manual override for shutter and aperture
Pentax ZX-M 35mm SLR Camera Kit w/ 35-80 Lens
- Manual focus SLR is ideal for photography students
- Manual and programmed AE exposure
- Electronic depth-of-field preview
- DX and manual ISO settings
- Accepts all Pentax mount lenses
Pentax ZX-50 SLR Film Camera w/ 35-80mm and 80-200mm Lens'
- 35MM Slr Film camera with Auto Focus Pentax PK mount lens
- Built in light meter and automatic shutter options
- Fully Compatible with all Pentax P PK K mount lenses both Manual Focus and Auto focus.
- Custom ISO, Aperture and Speed settings available
- Compatible with all 35MM film options, Color and Black & White
PENTAX ZOOM 90WR 35MM POINT AND SHOOT FILM CAMERA
- PENTAX ZOOM 90WR 35MM POINT AND SHOOT FILM CAMERA
- AF with built in flash
- Pentax zoom lens.
Pentax Super Program 35mm SLR Film Camera with SMC Pentax-A 1:2 50mm Lens
- Listing includes camera body and a Pentax 50mm lens
- Compatible with all Pentax K-Mount lenses
- This is a film camera; not digital
- Manual focus only. There is no auto focus
- Great student camera
2 Sets 135 35mm to 120 35mm Cassette Accessories 135 Film Cartridge Adapter Canister Converter Panorama Like Xpan Camera for Pentax, Rolleiflex Mamiya Hasselblad Makina Bronica Medium Format Camera
- Feature: Install the converter on the 135 roll film canister, you can use 135 film in the 120 camera to take wide format pictures (As I showed in the picture). And take twice as many pictures as the original 120 film. If your camera has film number counter red window function, be sure to cover the red window when using the converter, otherwise light leakage will occur.
- Compatible with: 120 Medium Format Camera, such as Pentax, Rolleiflex, Mamiya, Hasselblad, Makina, Bronica，etc...
- Material: Plastic (Plastic material will not damage the camera)
- Package: 1x empty film rolls and 4pcs/2 pairs converters. (Film and film back are not included)
- Attentions: Our converter design is standard, but because different film canisters have different spool size, after installation, there will have 3 situations: too tight, too loose or just right. But it will not have bad affection on its function, because the rotation depends on the spool inside canister. If it is too tight to remove, please try to separate the converter with a key or iron piece. Before remove, please fix the film head to avoid rolled in.
Pentax P30T 35mm Film Camera w/ Lens
- Electral mechanical manual focus camera
- Compatible with all Pentax PK-mount lenses
- Camera kit includes a P30T camera body and a Pentax 50mm lens
- Manufactured between 1990 to 1997
- Aperture Priority, automatica exposure or Metered manual modes
The best 35mm film for pentax brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the 35mm film for pentax from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the 35mm film for pentax I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying 35mm film for pentax
There are some things you should consider when buying a 35mm film for pentax. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a 35mm film for pentax. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your 35mm film for pentax and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most 35mm film for pentaxs fall within the price range of $ 125 to $ 79.95. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Pentax K1000 Manual Focus SLR Film Camera with Pentax 50mm Lens.
If you want something medium range, choose Pentax P3 Manual Focus 35mm Film Camera w/ 50mm Lens. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the PENTAX ZOOM 90WR 35MM POINT AND SHOOT FILM CAMERA
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the 35mm film for pentax you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is PENTAX ZOOM 90WR 35MM POINT AND SHOOT FILM CAMERA
3. The brand
Buying the 35mm film for pentax from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your 35mm film for pentax to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a 35mm film for pentax from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best 35mm film for pentax?
The best 35mm film for pentax is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Pentax K1000 Manual Focus SLR Film Camera with Pentax 50mm Lens
Are there any good deals on 35mm film for pentax?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best 35mm film for pentax and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest 35mm film for pentax?
Although most of the cheaper 35mm film for pentax do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on PENTAX ZOOM 90WR 35MM POINT AND SHOOT FILM CAMERA
Where can I buy the 35mm film for pentax?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best 35mm film for pentax
We hope you liked the 35mm film for pentaxs that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,