This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best external graphics card for pc . We would recommend using StarTech.com USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Adapter – 1x 4K 30Hz & 1x 1080p – External Video & Graphics Card – USB Type-A to HDMI Dual Monitor Display Adapter – Supports Windows Only – Black (USB32HD2) as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 10 best external graphics card for pc review:
StarTech.com USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Adapter - 1x 4K 30Hz & 1x 1080p - External Video & Graphics Card - USB Type-A to HDMI Dual Monitor Display Adapter - Supports Windows Only - Black (USB32HD2)
1 used from $98.63
- PERFORMANCE: USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI adapter lets you extend your desktop by adding up to two HDMI monitors to your laptop or desktop computer using a single USB Type-A port | 1x output for up to 4K 30Hz (UHD) & 1x 1080p | 2ch audio (through HDMI) | HDCP 1.4
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Supports a total of 3 displays in extended mode (incl. laptop screen) at your workstation or working remotely from home | USB bus-powered; no extra power supply required | 4K port supports ultrawide displays up to 2560x1080
- EASY SETUP: 10" (25cm) attached cable for added distance between the adapter & host device for multi-monitor workspace or HDTV boardroom setup; Auto driver install; Works w/ Windows system even if 4K output is not natively supported by laptop/video card
- WINDOWS ONLY: This USB-A to dual HDMI monitor adapter is only compatible with Windows operating systems and does not support macOS or Linux | External USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) Graphics Card Adapter to connect multiple screens
Laptop External Independent Video Card Dock for Mini PCI-E Without Power Supply
- Support dual TD compatible switch (hardware conflict resolution), multistage anti-interference circuit and data line reinforcement. Compatible with graphics card, sound card, array card, video card, collect card, etc.
- 8p power output interface can connect 220W power supply and ATX cable with ATX desktop power. Reinforcement design for data transfer line. High quality electronic components. Isolation protection circuit. Use for engineering measurement, data collection, server debugging, GPU computing and other industrial applications, most of the graphics card to play the game.
- Unsupported models:Not fit for Asus N55SF/N75SL/ASUS/A53XI24/1SV-SL/K43SD/A73S /K53SD/X8dij/A43s/N55SL/K45dr, Not fit for Lenovo E530/L430/E43/U410/E49/K49/G50-75M(New Add),Not fit for HP H533OM/6910/5310M,Not fit for Hasee ui45/EVI4,Not fit for Haier T68,Not fit for Acer 4739z/E1-451G,Not fit for Samsung 450R/270e5k/np450r5j-x05cn,Not fit for Dell 5437/N55SL
- Instructions: Disable the built-in independent graphic card in the BIOS and turn off the network. Update BIOS of the notebook to the latest version. (You can see the update method in the official website of your laptop.) Enter in Computer-Device Management-System. Disable PCI related port until the built-in independent graphics card is gone.
- Instructions 2: Restart the notebook after the hardware installation is complete. The external graphics card power supply is controlled by the laptop, the external graphics card start when the laptop is activated, the external graphics card can close when the laptop is closed. The 6Pin interface of the graphics card must be connected correctly, otherwise the power supply is insufficient.
AORUS RTX 3080 Gaming Box External Graphics Card, WATERFORCE All-in-one Cooling System, Thunderbolt 3, GV-N3080IXEB-10GD
- Powerful GeForce RTX 3080 delivers incredible performance for games, creators and A.I.
- WATERFORCE all-in-one cooling system
- Thunderbolt 3 plug and play
- Supports 3x USB 3.0 for peripheral
- Supports 1x Ethernet port
Razer Core X Aluminum External GPU Enclosure (eGPU): Compatible with Windows & MacOS Thunderbolt 3 Laptops, NVIDIA /AMD PCIe Support, 650W PSU, Classic Black
12 used from $209.99
- Desktop Grade Performance: Boosts Thunderbolt 3 laptop performance with support for up to 3 slot wide PCIe full sized desktop graphics cards (graphics card NOT included)
- Built-In Power Supply: Includes a 650W ATX PSU with 100W laptop charging via Thunderbolt 3
- Compatibility (Windows): Requires Thunderbolt 3 external graphics (eGPU) support with RS45 or later and compatible NVIDIA or AMD graphics cards
- Compatibility (macOS): Requires Thunderbolt 3 and High Sierra 10.13.4 or later and compatible AMD graphics cards only (NVIDIA cards not supported)
ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards
10 used from $279.62
- New nvidia pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 fps
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences; Memory clock: 7008 mhz
- Plug and play design requires no pcie power connectors for easy graphics upgrade.Resolution:Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320
- Phoenix double ball bearing cooling fan provides superior airflow with 2x longer lifespan; Cuda core: 768.Auto extreme technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace grade super alloy power ii components to run faster and last longer than reference.Gpu tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring game booster and xsplit gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface
Microsoft OEM Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, 1-Pack, DVD
- The Start menu is back and better than ever so you can expand and customize it
- Fast and responsive Technologies like InstantGo let you boot up and resume quickly
- Windows 10 comes with apps that work across your devices - Photos, Maps, Music Video and more
- Windows 10 OEM is a full version of the operating system not an upgrade The OEM operating system is not supported by Microsoft To acquire Windows software with support provided by Microsoft please see our full package "Retail" product Microsoft recommends all files and programs be backed-up prior to installation
- Windows 10 OEM is intended for pre-installation on a new PC and cannot be transferred to another computer once installed Product ships in a white envelope
PowerColor Gaming Station Graphic Cards Thunderbolt EGPU Box
1 used from $349.99
- External Graphics for high-performance gaming
- Ultra fast 40Gbps Thunderbolt3 interface
- Pci Express x16 slot supports high Performance Graphics cards
- Thunderbolt3 USB-C port supports USB Power Delivery for charging compatible laptops up to 87W
XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition 1386MHz OC+, 8GB GDDR5, VR Ready, Dual BIOS, 3xDP HDMI DVI, AMD Graphics Card (RX-580P8DFD6)
9 used from $479.00
- The XFX RX 580 series graphics card feature the latest Polaris architecture which includes the 4th gen GCN graphics cores, a brand new display engine, new multimedia cores, all on the revolutionary next finfet 14 process technology for enhanced performance and efficiency
- Equipped with XFX double dissipation cooling technology for optimal cooling and performance. Minimum power requirement is 500 watts. Memory clock true: 8.0GHz, boost OC : 8.1GHz
- Multiple factory GPU overclocked settings - 1366 MHz true clock and 1386 MHz OC
- AMD VR ready premium - Experience the new generation of compelling virtual reality content with the Radeon RX GTS graphics card paired with the leading VR headsets. The Radeon RX GTS graphics card coupled with AMD LiquidVR technology delivers a virtually stutter-free, low latency experience, essential for remarkable virtual reality environments
Xbox Series S
21 used from $350.00
- Access your favorite entertainment through apps like YouTube, Netflix, and more
- Enjoy over 100 games right out of the box with a 1 month Xbox Game Pass trial
- Watch 4K Blu-ray movies and stream 4K video on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, Microsoft Movies & TV, and more
- Play with friends and family near and far—sitting together on the sofa or around the world on Xbox Live, the fastest, most reliable gaming network
- Xbox 1 games and accessories work together
lenovo ThinkCentre M93P Tiny Mini Business Desktop Computer, Intel Dual-Core i5-4570T Processor up to 3.60 GHz, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD, WiFi, Windows 10 Pro (Renewed)
- Intel Core i5-4570T @ 2. 9 GHz, High Performance 4th Generation Processor
- 8 GB DDR3L Ram / 240 GB Solid State Drive (SSD). Comes With Keyboard & Mouse
- Windows 10 Professional (64 Bit).
Top external graphics card for pc brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the external graphics card for pc from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the external graphics card for pc I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the external graphics card for pc in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a external graphics card for pc. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a external graphics card for pc. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your external graphics card for pc and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most external graphics card for pcs fall within the price range of $ 59.99 to $ 309.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the StarTech.com USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Adapter – 1x 4K 30Hz & 1x 1080p – External Video & Graphics Card – USB Type-A to HDMI Dual Monitor Display Adapter – Supports Windows Only – Black (USB32HD2).
If you want something medium range, choose Razer Core X Aluminum External GPU Enclosure (eGPU): Compatible with Windows & MacOS Thunderbolt 3 Laptops, NVIDIA /AMD PCIe Support, 650W PSU, Classic Black. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the PowerColor Gaming Station Graphic Cards Thunderbolt EGPU Box
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the external graphics card for pc you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is PowerColor Gaming Station Graphic Cards Thunderbolt EGPU Box
3. The brand
Buying the external graphics card for pc from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your external graphics card for pc to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a external graphics card for pc from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best external graphics card for pc?
The best external graphics card for pc is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is StarTech.com USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Adapter – 1x 4K 30Hz & 1x 1080p – External Video & Graphics Card – USB Type-A to HDMI Dual Monitor Display Adapter – Supports Windows Only – Black (USB32HD2)
Are there any good deals on external graphics card for pc?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best external graphics card for pc and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest external graphics card for pc?
Although most of the cheaper external graphics card for pc do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on PowerColor Gaming Station Graphic Cards Thunderbolt EGPU Box
Where can I buy the external graphics card for pc?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best external graphics card for pc
We hope you liked the external graphics card for pcs that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,