In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen 10gig network card . We would recommend using ASUS XG-C100C 10G Network Adapter Pci-E X4 Card with Single RJ-45 Port as it is our top pick for you
Top 3 10gig network card – Our Recommendations
Best 10gig network card Review :
ASUS XG-C100C 10G Network Adapter Pci-E X4 Card with Single RJ-45 Port
1 used from $198.86
- Hyper-fast 10Gbps networking delivers up to 10X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks
- Full compatibility with current network standards, including 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps, for seamless backward compatibility
- Windows and Linux support for flexible OS integration with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Linux Kernel 4.4/4.2/3.6/3.2
- RJ45 port easily upgrades your desktop to 10Gbps networking using standard copper network Cables
- Prioritize your data with built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology, allowing you to prioritize bandwidth and supported data packets for a smooth online experience
10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card, Dual Copper RJ45 Port, PCI Express Ethernet LAN Adapter Support Windows Server/Windows/Linux/ESX, Compare to Intel X540-T2
- Equipped with 10Gtek controller chip which supports Intelligent Offloads and make the servers more stable.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10*/Visa, Linux, ESX/ESXi*. Storage over Ethernet: iSCSI, FCoE, NFS.
- Dual copper RJ45 ports let you connect to Category-6A and up to 100m((Category-6 up to 55 m) for meeting the demands of data center environments. PCI Express* 2.1. 5.0 G T/s X8 Lane is suitable for both PCI-E X8 and PCI-E X16 slots.
- Driver CD is included natively. With profile bracket and additional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
- What You Get: 10Gtek 10GbE PCI-E X8 Network Card X540-10G-2T (compare to Intel X540-T2) x1, Driver CD x1, Low-profile Bracket x1. Backed by 10Gtek 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
10Gb PCI-E Network Card X520-10G-1S, Single SFP+ Port, for Intel 10G PCI Express NIC Support Windows Server, Win 7/8/10/Visa, Linux, VMware
- The original chip is used as the main control chip to effectively prevent packet loss, makes the servers more stable when running uninterrupted.
- Single SFP+ Ports, can connect 10Gb/s SFP+ Transceiver Modules or SFP+ Direct Attach Copper Cables. Speed & Slot Width 5.0 GT/s, x8 Lane.
- Network card compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Windows Server, Windows7/8/Visa, Linux, VMware and more. Support PCI Express X8 or X16 slots.
- PCI-SIG* SR-IOV Capable/Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDq)/Flexible Port Partitioning/On-chip QoS and Traffic Management.
- 1-year Warranty, 30 Days Free-returned, Free Lifelong Technology Support.
10Gb SFP+ PCI-E Network Card NIC, with Broadcom BCM57810S Chip, Dual SFP+ Port, PCI Express X8, Support Windows Server /Linux/VMware
- ✅Controller(s): Base on Broadcom BCM57810S Controller, which supports Single Root I/O virtualization and improve servers stability. Compare to Broadcom BCM57810S Ethernet Network Card.
- ✅Support OS：Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019, Linux, Centos/RHEL 6/7/8, Ubuntu 16/18/19/20, Debian 9/10/11, FreeBSD 10/11/12, Vmware ESX/Esxi 6/7, SLSE 11/12,etc.
- ✅SFP+ PCI-E NIC: 10Gb Dual SFP+ Ports, apply to 10G SFP+ module/ DAC /AOC. PCI Express 2.0. 5.0 G T/s x 8 Lane, compatible with PCIE X8, X16 Slot.
- ✅Easy to install：Coming with a driver CD to install OS. Packed with BOTH Low Profile Bracket and Full-height Bracket that support on Standard and Slim computer/server.
- ✅After-sales service: Provides 24/7 Customer Service, 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
EDUP 10Gb Gigabit Ethernet PCI-E Network Controller Card with Heat Sink 1G/2.5G/5G/10Gbps RJ45 LAN Adapter PCI Express Converter Network Card for Desktop PC with Windows 10/8.1/8 /7
- Ultra Fast - Based on your bandwidth, this PCI-based 10/100/1000/10000Mbps PCIe Adapter can upgrade your Ethernet speed to 10 Gigabits for any PCI Express x4, x8 or x16 slot.
- Excellent RJ45 Interface - With AQC107 Chipset, RJ45 port can ensure the transmitting data rate of internet runs up to 10Gbps at 100 Cat 6a cable and 5Gbps/2.5Gbps/1Gbps/100Mbps at 100m Cat 5e/Cat 6 cable. Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs.
- Automatic Full & Half Duplex - The speed and communication method are determined by the network cards of both parties according to the automatic negotiation of the line to download or upload simultaneously or exchange data in turn.
- Heat Sink Design - Prevent high temperature damage, imported alloy heat sink can effectively remove excess heat, keep the network card at normal operating temperature and double stable operation.
- OS Compatibility - For Windows 7,8,8.1,10; Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2016；Linux 2.6.x to 4.x; Suitable for any PCI-enabled client, server or workstation, the 10 Gigabits Ethernet Network Adapter Card supports high performance dual channel networking and maximum data transfer speeds.
Dual Port RJ45 10GB Ethernet Network Interface X540-T2 PCI Express X8 - Compare X540-T2
- low bracket included
- dual port RJ45 10G Ethernet
Syba 1 Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Card - PCIe x4 10Gb 10GBASE-T NIC AQTION AQC107-10Gbps Ethernet PCI-Express x4 Adapter SD-PEX24055
- Integrated PCIe, MAC, and PHY solution enables power- and space-efficient connectivity for client systems
- IEEE 802.3bz and NBASE-T compliant AQrate PHY supporting 10GBASE-T/5GBASE-T/2.5GBASE-T/1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX
- SD-PEX24055 is ideally suited for client PCs used for data intensive computing in numerous verticals including multimedia, education, medical, financial, industrial design and gaming applications
- Compliance - IEEE 802.3bz – NBASE-T, IEEE 802.3x – flow control, IEEE 802.1P – quality of service, IEEE 802.1QAV – AVB
- Features Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and Precision Time Protocol (PTP)/1588v2
QNAP QXG-10G1T Single-Port (10Gbase-T) 10GbE Network Expansion Card, PCIe Gen3 X4, Low-Profile Bracket Pre-Loaded, Low-Profile Flat and Full-Height Brackets are Included
- Pcie 3.0 ×4, low-profile, Aquantia AQtion AQC107 NIC
- 10Gbase-t/5GBASE-T/2.5Gbase-t/1000baset-t/100baset-tx (5-speed), one RJ45 port
- Full-height and specialized brackets (for designated QNAP NAS) included in the package.
- Operating system: Windows, Linux
Asus 10Gbps Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express, Network Adapter PCIe 2.0/3.0 X4 SFP+ Network Card/Ethernet Card Support Fiber Optic (XG-C100F)
1 used from $198.86
- Blazing FAST 10 Gaps speeds - capable of 10x the speeds of Gigabit Ethernet to complete all your networking and online tasks.
- Fiber optics - Compatible with the latest fiber optic technology which carries high speed transmissions over a much greater distance than traditional copper cables.
- Built-in cooling - a stylish and sophisticated aluminum heatsink keeps the XG-C100F cool during high Performance tasks.
- Sfp+ cage - the SFP+ cage allows for both fiber optic and Direct-Attach copper connections. Operating Temperature- 0 °C to 40 °C ( °F to ºF). Storage Temperature:-40 ° to 60 ° C ( °F to °F)
- Automatic prioritization – Built-in QoS technology automatically boosts bandwidth to important streams or games.
TRENDnet 10 Gigabit PCIe SFP+ Network Adapter, Convert A PCIe Slot Into A 10G SFP+ Slot, Supports 802.1Q, Standard & Low-Profile Brackets Included, Compatible With Windows & Linux, Black, TEG-10GECSFP
- 10G SFP+: 10G SFP+ PCIe adapter provides one SFP+ slot for high speed 10 Gigabit fiber connectivity
- CONVERT A PCle 2.0 x4 SLOT: The SPF adapter converts a free PCI Express slot into a 10 Gigabit SFP+ slot.
- VLAN SUPPORT: IEEE 802.1Q tagged-based VLAN support
- COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS: The SFP+ adapter is compatible with Windows, Windows Server, and Linux operating systems.
- JUMBO FRAME: The 10G SFP adapter sends larger packets, or jumbo frames (up to 16 KB), for increased performance
The best 10gig network card brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the 10gig network card from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the 10gig network card I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best 10gig network card – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a 10gig network card. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a 10gig network card. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your 10gig network card and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most 10gig network cards fall within the price range of $ 92.99 to $ 89.79. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the ASUS XG-C100C 10G Network Adapter Pci-E X4 Card with Single RJ-45 Port.
If you want something medium range, choose 10Gb SFP+ PCI-E Network Card NIC, with Broadcom BCM57810S Chip, Dual SFP+ Port, PCI Express X8, Support Windows Server /Linux/VMware. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Syba 1 Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Card – PCIe x4 10Gb 10GBASE-T NIC AQTION AQC107-10Gbps Ethernet PCI-Express x4 Adapter SD-PEX24055
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the 10gig network card you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Syba 1 Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Card – PCIe x4 10Gb 10GBASE-T NIC AQTION AQC107-10Gbps Ethernet PCI-Express x4 Adapter SD-PEX24055
3. The brand
Buying the 10gig network card from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your 10gig network card to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a 10gig network card from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best 10gig network card?
The best 10gig network card is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is ASUS XG-C100C 10G Network Adapter Pci-E X4 Card with Single RJ-45 Port
Are there any good deals on 10gig network card?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best 10gig network card and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest 10gig network card?
Although most of the cheaper 10gig network card do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Syba 1 Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Card – PCIe x4 10Gb 10GBASE-T NIC AQTION AQC107-10Gbps Ethernet PCI-Express x4 Adapter SD-PEX24055
Where can I buy the 10gig network card?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best 10gig network card
We hope you liked the 10gig network cards that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,