In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen 60000 btu propane garage heater . We would recommend using COSTWAY Propane Heater, 60000 BTU Propane Forced Air Heater, Heat Output, Overheat & Cut-off Protection, Portable Gas Space Heater Suitable for Ventilated Warehouse Construction Site Workshop, Black as it is our top pick for you
Top 3 60000 btu propane garage heater – Our Picks
Best 60000 btu propane garage heater Review :
COSTWAY Propane Heater, 60000 BTU Propane Forced Air Heater, Heat Output, Overheat & Cut-off Protection, Portable Gas Space Heater Suitable for Ventilated Warehouse Construction Site Workshop, Black
- Excellent Heating Performance-----Our propane forced air heater has two levels of heating output options, and its powerful oxygen supply completely burns the fuel for rapid heating. Due to its excellent heating performance, the heating space can reach 2195 sq ft.
- Auto-ignition Design & Over-heat Protection-----The cut off protection and air-heating design of the portable propane heater make the start-up safer and efficiently prevent the release of liquefied gas into the air. In addition, the overheat protection function can turn off the propane air heater in time, ensuring its long service life.
- Durable Materials & Low Noise----- The air heater's outer casing is made of premium metal that is resistant to high temperatures, corrosion and rust. And CSA certification ensures quality and long-time service life of the heater and your safety as well. Besides, during operation, the noise is only 63DB, which is quieter than other heaters.
- Easy to Carry & Clean-----The propane heater is equipped with a handle for easy handling, carrying and transport. The 12.5 lbs weight allows you to carry it to any desired location, and the compact size does not take up extra space. In addition, it can be easily wiped with a damp cloth to keep it clean.
- Suitable for Various Occasions-----This powerful propane forced air heater can be used in many places to bring enough heat, such as ventilated warehouses, open barn, garages, workshops, construction sites, etc. Equipped with a 10 feet hose, it can be used more than just around the corner.
Mr. Heater MH60QFAV 60,000 BTU Portable Propane Forced Air Heater
5 used from $141.38
- QBT Technology - 50% Quieter than a standard propane heater
- 60,000 BTU Propane Forced-air Heater"
- Variable 30,000-60,000 BTU Output (Runs Up To 14 hrs on 20 lb. tank (low setting))
- Heats Up To 1,500 Sq.Ft.
- Continuous ignition
ProCom PCFA60V Magnum Forced Air Propane Heater, 60,000 BTU
- ** ASSEMBLED IN USA - Product is proudly assembled in the USA. Skilled American workers manufacture the parts, assemble, and test our products. Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products. Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- ** TECHNOLOGY - Maximum 60, 000 Btu BTU Patented dual fuel technology using liquid propane only ventless fireplace which heats up to 1, 450 Sq. Ft area.
- ** PATENTED POWER BURNER TECHNOLOGY- 80% quieter than standard forced air propane heater
- ** STYLISH - COOL touch shell temperatures and large sturdy grip handle with portable design allow you to bring the heat to the garage, barn, or any job site with suitable ventilation.
- ** INSTANT HEATING - Instant heat - no startup time required. The high output blower circulates heat quickly at your surface.
HEXAGO 60,000 BTU Adjustable Portable Liquid Propane Gas Forced Air Heater, Height Adjustable, CSA Listed, Red, Heating up to 1,500 sqft
- CSA Certified 40,000~60,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Portable Heater. Overheat Auto-Shut-off Protection and auto-cut-off protection avoid gas leakage
- Automatic Continuous Electric Spark Ingniter, which guarantee the ignition. Deflation and ignition operate design. Includes regulator and 10 ft hose
- Ideal for construction site, utility/farm buildings, sports events, barns and factories
- Hexago's new technology reduces the noise level by 50% quieter than a standard propane heater
- Continuously Variable BTUs Heating coverage 1,000 ~ 1,500 sqft，runs from 7.4hrs up to 11.1hrs on a 20lb tank.
yukang Propane Heater, 60,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater, Portable Heater for Warehouse, Construction Site, Workshop, Heating up to 1,500 Square feet, Piezo Ignition
- 60,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater, Heating up to 1,500 Square feet, Strong output makes it possible to keep Warehouse, Construction Site, Workshop warm at all times in cold weather.
- This propane heater has excellent portability, is light in weight and comes with a anti-scalding handle. It can be easily moved to any place that needs heating. Please ensure air circulation when using it.
- Use a propane hose to tightly connect the heater and the propane tank to avoid propane gas leakage, plug in the power supply, turn on the switch on the propane tank, press the fan button to make sure the fan starts to rotate, press and hold the fuel button for 10 seconds and then press the ignition button until the heater start operation.
- It can run for 14 hours with a 20lb propane tank, depending on the BTU selected, including a 10-foot hose and regulator, the propane tank is not included.
- We provide a one-year warranty for the product, and a professional team will provide you with complete after-sales service, please rest assured to buy.
BISupply Portable Propane Heater 60,000 BTU - Small Propane Heater Warms 1,500 Square Feet - Propane Heater Indoor Use
- [Heats Up to 1500sq Feet]: BISupply Propane Portable Heater is equipped with a fan that quietly hums while dispelling warm air covering up to 1,500 square feet; Portable outdoor heater runs on propane versus natural gas causing your space to heat up quickly; Heater measures 18 x 9.5 11.3
- [Safety First]: Lift propane tank heater by attachable handle to avoid burns; Propane gas heater is equipped with silicone covering over the fan button to avoid accidental button pressing; Use heater in a well-ventilated area
- [How to use]: Plug in personal propane heater and click on the fan button; Turn knob on propane tank to release gas; Click fuel button 3 times; Hold fuel button and press ignitor button for three seconds until the heater turns on; Forced air heater runs 14 hours with a 20lb (9kg) tank
- [Portable Heating]: Propane garage heater can be used while tinkering with your car or when working out; Place outdoor portable heater in the barn to keep your critters warm; Indoor portable heater keeps your work crew comfortable while working at a warehouse or construction site
- [Contents]: Package includes 1 propane space heater; Attachable handle with two screws; Directions on heater; Propane tank and connector hose not included
ProCom PCC80V Propane Convection Heater, 80,000 BTU
- ASSEMBLED IN USA - Product is proudly assembled in the USA. Skilled American workers manufacture the parts, assemble, and test our products. Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products. Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- TECHNOLOGY - 80, 000 BTU Operates off Liquid Propane Gas, on 20/30/40/60 & 100 lb. threaded refillable gas propane cylinders Which Heats up to 1, 900 sq. ft. Area. .
- DEPENDABLE - Two (2) heat settings: Low – 40,000 BTUs / High – 80,000 BTUs
- SAFE - Push-button ignition, No electricity required!
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Mr. Heater F260550 Big Maxx MHU50NG Natural Gas Unit Heater
1 used from $307.32
- 50,000 BTU per hour heats up to 1250 sq. ft.
- Powered exhaust allows for vertical or horizontal venting
- Easy outside access to thermostat and A/C terminals and gas connection
- Natural Gas to Liquid Propane conversion kit and 2 angle brackets for ceiling mount included
- Minimum 8 ft clearance from floor to base of heater required; Limited 3 year warranty on parts and burners and 10 year warranty on any defects in the heat exchanger
Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater, Red-Black
1 used from $97.91
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use; clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) at 4000 BTU = 0.044 Gal/Hr, at 9000 BTU = 0.099 Gal/Hr
- Fold-down handle; swivel-out regulator; connects to propane tank (not included); Run Time (Hrs at Max BTU): 3 Hours
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
Mr. Heater F260560 Big Maxx MHU80NG Natural Gas Unit Heater
- Your purchase includes One Mr. Heater Big Maxx Natural Gas Heater with 2 angle brackets & Liquid Propane conversion kit | Thermostat, hose & regulator not included
- Heater dimensions – 29.33” L x 15.50” W x 26.37” H | Coverage area – 2000 Sq. Ft. | Performance – 80,000 BTU | Amps – 2.3 | Voltage – 120 V | Min 8 ft. clearance from floor to base of unit
- For use with natural gas | Category 1 vertical, category 3 horizontal venting
- Powered exhaust allows for vertical or horizontal venting | Spark ignition features self-diagnostic control module
- This heater offers the operating versatility and safety that you have come to expect from Mr. Heater | Limited 3 year warranty on parts and burners
Top 60000 btu propane garage heater brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the 60000 btu propane garage heater from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the 60000 btu propane garage heater I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the 60000 btu propane garage heater in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a 60000 btu propane garage heater. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a 60000 btu propane garage heater. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your 60000 btu propane garage heater and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most 60000 btu propane garage heaters fall within the price range of $ 165.99 to $ 119.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the COSTWAY Propane Heater, 60000 BTU Propane Forced Air Heater, Heat Output, Overheat & Cut-off Protection, Portable Gas Space Heater Suitable for Ventilated Warehouse Construction Site Workshop, Black.
If you want something medium range, choose HEXAGO 60,000 BTU Adjustable Portable Liquid Propane Gas Forced Air Heater, Height Adjustable, CSA Listed, Red, Heating up to 1,500 sqft. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the ProCom PCC80V Propane Convection Heater, 80,000 BTU
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the 60000 btu propane garage heater you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is ProCom PCC80V Propane Convection Heater, 80,000 BTU
3. The brand
Buying the 60000 btu propane garage heater from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your 60000 btu propane garage heater to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a 60000 btu propane garage heater from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best 60000 btu propane garage heater?
The best 60000 btu propane garage heater is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is COSTWAY Propane Heater, 60000 BTU Propane Forced Air Heater, Heat Output, Overheat & Cut-off Protection, Portable Gas Space Heater Suitable for Ventilated Warehouse Construction Site Workshop, Black
Are there any good deals on 60000 btu propane garage heater?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best 60000 btu propane garage heater and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest 60000 btu propane garage heater?
Although most of the cheaper 60000 btu propane garage heater do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on ProCom PCC80V Propane Convection Heater, 80,000 BTU
Where can I buy the 60000 btu propane garage heater?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best 60000 btu propane garage heater
We hope you liked the 60000 btu propane garage heaters that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,