In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen canon lenses . We would recommend using Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras, White – 3044C002 as it is a high-quality product
Top 3 canon lenses – Our Recommendations
Best canon lenses Review :
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras, White - 3044C002
14 used from $1,925.00
- Constant f 2.8 Maximum Aperture throughout Entire Zoom Range.
- Canon’s Air Sphere Coating (ASC) Minimizes Ghosting and Flare.
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 3.5 Stops of Shake Correction.
- Fluorine Coating on Front and Rear Elements to Help Reduce Smears and Fingerprints.
- Highly Resistant to Dust and Water, and Improved Durability Even in Harsh Conditions. Inner Focusing System with Ring Ultrasonic Motor. Full-time Manual Focus. One Fluorite Element and Five UD Elements for High Image Quality. Minimum Focusing Distance of 3.9 feet, 1.2 meter. Diagonal Angle of View: 34° - 12°
Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 IS Macro STM Lens, Black - 2973C002
8 used from $449.00
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x magnification Ratio
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control ring for direct setting changes
- Optical image stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication system
Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens for SLR Cameras
53 used from $435.00
- 17 40 millimeter ultra wide angle zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture for Canon SLR Cameras. Diagonal angle of view 104° 57° 30'
- 3 aspherical lens elements and super UD glass element create superior optics in all conditions, Closest focusing distance: 0.9 feet
- Powerful ring type ultrasonic monitor (USM) produces fast and silent autofocusing, Focuses as close as 11 inches, supports screw in 77 millimeter filters or up to 3 gel filters. Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques
- Suitable for Wedding/Nature Photography, Weather resistant construction, Water and Dust Resistant, measures 3.3 inches in diameter, 1 year warranty
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible
Nikon 24-120mm f/4G ED VR AF-S NIKKOR Lens for Nikon Digital SLR (Renewed)
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Compact and versatile 5x standard zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture
- Extended range on Nikon DX-format D-SLR cameras
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization, Nano Crystal Coat, 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements; 3 Aspherical Lens Elements
Canon RF 100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L is USM Super-Telephoto Lens
3 used from $4,184.99
- High Performance L-series versatile Super-Telephoto Zoom RF Lens.
- Optical Image Stabilization with up to 5 stops of Shake Correction.
- Three Image Stabilization Modes (Standard, Panning, and during exposure only) Provided for Creative Versatility.
- High Speed, Smooth and Quiet Auto Focus with Dual Nano USM.
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 3.0 ft. / 0.9 m
Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM - DSLR Lens with IS Capability, Black - 2271C002
6 used from $1,539.00
- Canon’s First 85mm L-series Lens with IS Capability.
- Large, Bright f/1.4 Aperture.
- Image Stabilization at up to 4* Stops of Shake Correction.
- GMo Aspherical Lens with Air Sphere Coating Technology.
- Lens Construction: 14 elements in 10 groups
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens with 2X Telephoto Lens, HD Wide Angle Lens, Filters and Accessories (19 Piece Bundle)
- This Al’s Variety Lens Bundle Includes: .43x Wide angle 58mm Threaded Auxiliary Lens, 2.2x High Def Telephoto 58mm Threaded Auxiliary lens , Lens Hood 58mm Threaded , 3 Piece Filter Kit , 4 piece Macro Close-up Kit , Lens Pouch, Cap Keeper , Lens Brush Pen, Lens Dust Blower, and a Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth.
- Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens - EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format,Aperture Range: f/4 to f/45,Super Spectra Coating,DC Micro Motor AF System,7-Blade Diaphragm
- DC micro motor autofocus system is quick and pairs with an electromagnetic diaphragm to complement photographing at fast continuous speeds.
- Designed For Use With : Canon EOS 1D C, EOS 1D X, EOS 1D X Mark II, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 5D Mark IV, EOS 5DS ,EOS 5DS R, EOS 6D, EOS 6D Mark II, EOS 70D , EOS 77D , EOS 7D Mark II , EOS 80D, EOS C100, EOS C100 Mark II , EOS C200, EOS C200B , EOS C300 , EOS C300 Mark II, EOS C500, EOS C700, EOS C700 FF , EOS Rebel SL1 , EOS Rebel SL2 , EOS Rebel T5 , EOS Rebel T5i , EOS Rebel T6 , EOS Rebel T6i, EOS Rebel T6s , EOS Rebel T7, EOS Rebel T7i, Eos Rebel T8i
- As Well As :ARRI ALEXA Mini ,Blackmagic Design Cinema Camera , Blackmagic Design Production 4K ,Blackmagic Design URSA 4.6K ,Blackmagic Design URSA 4K , Blackmagic Design URSA Mini 4.6K ,Blackmagic Design URSA Mini 4K ,Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro 4.6K ,Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 ,Panasonic AU-EVA1 ,Panasonic VariCam LT ,RED DIGITAL CINEMA DSMC2 BRAIN ,RED DIGITAL CINEMA EPIC-W ,RED DIGITAL CINEMA RAVEN ,RED DIGITAL CINEMA SCARLET-W
Sigma 150-600mm 5-6.3 Contemporary DG OS HSM Lens for Canon
9 used from $795.00
- Lightweight and compact in construction for higher useability
- Water and oil repellent coating on front glass element makes maintenance of the lens surface
- Filter Size: 95mm
- Minimum focusing distance : 280 cm/110.2 inches, focal length :150-600mm
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens
30 used from $79.99
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture : 75-300mm 1:4-5.6
- Lens Construction : 13 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View : 32° 11' - 8° 15'
- Focus Adjustment : Front group rotating extension system with Micromotor
- Closest Focusing Distance : 1.5m/ 4.9 ft.
Sigma 24mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Canon EF
8 used from $629.00
- Minimum focus distance of 7.1
- As part of the art Line within Sigma's Global vision series, this Lens' is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- A Super multi-layer coating has been applied to Lens
- 1 optical Zoom
The popular canon lenses brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the canon lenses from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the canon lenses I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying canon lenses
There are some things you should consider when buying a canon lenses. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a canon lenses. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your canon lenses and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most canon lensess fall within the price range of $ 2099 to $ 269. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras, White – 3044C002.
If you want something medium range, choose Nikon 24-120mm f/4G ED VR AF-S NIKKOR Lens for Nikon Digital SLR (Renewed). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens with 2X Telephoto Lens, HD Wide Angle Lens, Filters and Accessories (19 Piece Bundle)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the canon lenses you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens with 2X Telephoto Lens, HD Wide Angle Lens, Filters and Accessories (19 Piece Bundle)
3. The brand
Buying the canon lenses from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your canon lenses to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a canon lenses from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best canon lenses?
The best canon lenses is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras, White – 3044C002
Are there any good deals on canon lenses?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best canon lenses and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest canon lenses?
Although most of the cheaper canon lenses do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens with 2X Telephoto Lens, HD Wide Angle Lens, Filters and Accessories (19 Piece Bundle)
Where can I buy the canon lenses?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best canon lenses
We hope you liked the canon lensess that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,