This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best dewalt left handed circular saw . We would recommend using BOSCH CS5 120-Volt 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw,BOSCH Blue as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 3 dewalt left handed circular saw – Our Recommendations
Top best dewalt left handed circular saw Review:
BOSCH CS5 120-Volt 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw,BOSCH Blue
- Features enhanced line of sight, power, and durability
- Left-blade design
- Anti-snag lower guard
- Powerful 15 amp motor
DEWALT FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE 20V MAX Circular Saw, 7-1/4-Inch, Cordless, Tool Only (DCS573B)
1 used from $158.95
- UP TO 77% MORE POWER** when DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw is paired with FLEXVOLT batteries
- FASTER CUTTING: Powerful brushless motor of the cordless circular saw delivers 5,500 RPM for faster cutting
- The compact circular saw has the maximum depth of cut of 2-9/16-inch at a 90 degree
- Maximum depth of cut of 2-inch at a 45 degree
- ELECTRIC BRAKE stops the blade after the trigger is released
DEWALT 20V MAX 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Brake, Tool Only, Cordless (DCS570B)
- Power - Brushless motor of DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw provides 5500RPM maintaining speed under load
- Runtime - The cordless circular saw provides 330 crosscuts in 2x4 (pine)
- Capacity - 7-1/4-inch blade of the compact circular saw provides 2-9/16-inch cutting capacity at 90 degrees
- Ease of Use - Bevel capacity up to 57 degrees for increased versatility
SKIL 16-5/16 In. Magnesium Worm Drive Skilsaw Circular Saw - SPT70V-11
- 6-1/4 inch cutting capacity for one-and-donE, clean cuts through 6x and lumber up to 6-1/4 inch thick
- Largest capacity worm drive circular saw that delivers relentless power for the biggest jobs
- Tough, durable magnesium die-cast footplate ensures accurate cuts every time; All magnesium construction for durability and reduced weight
- 15 AMP Dual-Field motor keeps the motor cooler to provide increased power
- 16-5/16 In. SKIL blade to make perfect cuts right out of the box
DEWALT FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Circular Saw with Brake, 7-1/4-Inch, Tool Only (DCS578B)
5 used from $120.00
- DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw has up to 47% more power vs the DCS575**
- Uses a 7-1/4-inch cordless circular saw blade and features a maximum cut depth of 2-9/16-inch at a 90 degree bevel.
- The compact circular saw has the maximum bevel capacity of 57 degree with bevel stops at 22.5 degree and 45 degree
- Electric brake stops the blade after the trigger is released
- Integrated LED for increased visibility and cut accuracy
DEWALT 20V MAX Combo Kit, Compact 7-Tool (DCK720D2)
- DCD780 in the cordless tools combo kit has a high-speed transmission that delivers 2 speeds (0-600 and 0-2,000 rpm) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- DCF885 in the cordless tool set offers one-handed loading for its 1/4-inch hex chuck that accepts 1-inch bit tips
- DCF885 has 3 LEDs with a 20-second delay after trigger release, providing visibility without shadows for the construction tools
- DCL040 is a bright flashlight that illuminates your work area with LED output of 110 lumens
- DCG412 has an 8,000-rpm motor that provides high power for cutting and grinding applications
DEWALT 20V MAX Combo Kit, Compact 4-Tool (DCK421D2)
1 used from $234.58
- DCD708 DEWALT 20V MAX* Drill/Driver with 2-speed transmission in the cordless tools combo kit delivers 0-600 & 0-2,000 RPMs
- DCF885 DEWALT 20V MAX* Impact Driver in the cordless tool set gets up to 1400 in-lbs. of max torque.
- DCS393 DEWALT 20V MAX* Circular Saw as one of the essential construction tools has 1-5/8-inch depth of cut at 45 degree and 2-1/8-inch at 90 degree
- DCL040 DEWALT 20V MAX* Work Light - LED output up to 110 lumens
- DCD780 20V MAX 1/2 inch drill/driver features a two speed transmission (0 600/0 2000RPM)
DEWALT FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Circular Saw for Framing, 7-1/4-Inch, Tool Only (DCS577B)
- DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw is designed with blade oriented to the left of the motor and the handle positioned at the rear of the saw for easy line of sight
- The cordless circular saw has an electronic brake that helps stops the blade after the trigger is released
- The compact circular saw has the bevel capacity of 53-degree with stops at 45 degree and 22.5 degree
- Durable, high-grade magnesium shoe and an efficient brushless motor for smooth, accurate cuts and long runtime
- Achieves 2-7/16-inch depth of cut at 90 degree
DEWALT 20V MAX XR Circular Saw, 7-1/4-Inch, Brushless, Power Detect Tool Technology (DCS574W1)
- POWER DETECT: DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw has up to 54% more power**
- The cordless circular saw has the maximum depth of cut of 2-9/16-inch at a 90 degree
- The compact circular saw has a maximum depth of cut of 2-inch at a 45 degree
- Electric Brake stops the blade after the trigger is released
- Integrated LED for increased visibility and cut accuracy
SKILSAW Southpaw SPT67M8-01 15 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Magnesium Left Blade Sidewinder Circular Saw
- Left blade SIDEWINDER improves blade and cut line accuracy and visibility
- All-magnesium construction reduces user fatigue and adds durability
- Powerful Dual-Field Motor increases cooling and extends tool life
- Best-in-class torque improves productivity and increases speed of cut
- Extended 56 degree bevel adds capacity for a wider variety of cuts
The best dewalt left handed circular saw brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the dewalt left handed circular saw from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the dewalt left handed circular saw I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best dewalt left handed circular saw – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a dewalt left handed circular saw. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a dewalt left handed circular saw. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your dewalt left handed circular saw and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most dewalt left handed circular saws fall within the price range of $ 119 to $ 269.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the BOSCH CS5 120-Volt 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw,BOSCH Blue.
If you want something medium range, choose SKIL 16-5/16 In. Magnesium Worm Drive Skilsaw Circular Saw – SPT70V-11. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the DEWALT 20V MAX Combo Kit, Compact 4-Tool (DCK421D2)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the dewalt left handed circular saw you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is DEWALT 20V MAX Combo Kit, Compact 4-Tool (DCK421D2)
3. The brand
Buying the dewalt left handed circular saw from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your dewalt left handed circular saw to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a dewalt left handed circular saw from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best dewalt left handed circular saw?
The best dewalt left handed circular saw is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is BOSCH CS5 120-Volt 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw,BOSCH Blue
Are there any good deals on dewalt left handed circular saw?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dewalt left handed circular saw and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest dewalt left handed circular saw?
Although most of the cheaper dewalt left handed circular saw do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on DEWALT 20V MAX Combo Kit, Compact 4-Tool (DCK421D2)
Where can I buy the dewalt left handed circular saw?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best dewalt left handed circular saw
We hope you liked the dewalt left handed circular saws that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,