In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen dirt bike handguards . We would recommend using Acerbis X-Ultimate Handguards (RED/Black) as it is a high-quality product
Best 9 dirt bike handguards – Our Choices
Top dirt bike handguards review
Acerbis X-Ultimate Handguards (RED/Black)
- Over 30 years of experience with the best off-road racers in the world, Acerbis has enriched their constant technical development, allowing them to become a premier company within the motorcycle industry.Open hand guard.Nylon mount .Upper and lower shield
JFG RACING Motorcycle Universal Handguards Dirt Bike Hand Guards For ATV Pit Bike off Road Motocross Enduro MX- Black
- Material:Plastic and Aluminum Alloy
- Function:Efficiently Protect Hands While Driving
- Protection:Protect Your Hands From Rocks and Cold wind
- Installation:With all the mounting parts.Easy to install
- Fitment:Fit Handlebars Range 7/8" and 1 1/8"
Dirt Bike Hand Guards Handguards - 7/8" 22mm and 1 1/8" 28mm with Universal Mounting Kits for Dirt Bike Motorcycle MX Motocross Supermoto Racing ATV Quad KAYO
- 【Original Aluminum Bar】Avoid painting shedding. Still looks new after using for long time.
- 【Metarial】JFG ATV Hand Guards Use Upgraded High Impact PP Plastic and 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy. Have higher impact resistance and strength than standard aluminum bars. More sturdy and durable.
- 【Fitment】Including upgraded mounting brackets. Universal for a ,,,, Dirt Bike MX Motocross Motorcycle ATV Quad whose handlebars range 7/8" 22mm and 1 1/8" 28mm
- 【Feature】JFG RACING handguards Have Plenty of room for cables and brake lines. Efficiently Protect Hands While Driving .Reduce Your Hands Or Fingers Fatigue. This Hand guards can Protect Your Hands From Brush, Rocks, Mud And Cold wind
- 【AFTER SALE】 Manufacturer warranty for 180 days from date of purchase.We are committed to provide excellent customer service,If you have any questions,please contact us.We will try our best to solve your problem.
Acerbis Unisex's Moto Hand Guards (White/Red, Unifit)
- Closed hand guard; Steel bar printed on its surface in different colours
- Anticorodal armbands to fasten the hand guard to the handlebar; Steel expander for tighter fastening and to oppose Torsion in case of impact
- Dual-injection covers
Acerbis 2634661009 Black
- The all new X-Factory Handguards feature an aluminum bar wrapped with an injection molded Nylon composite
- A Replaceable Dual Injected Polypropylene Shield Mounts To The Bar Offering Unsurmounted Protection From Roost, Debris, And Extreme Conditions
- A Universal Mount Kit Is Included
- Item Package Weight: 3.8 Pounds
Hand Guards Dirt Bike Handguards for 7/8" and 1 1/8" Brush Bar For off Road ATV For Motorcycle Pit Dirt Bike Motocross - White
- FITMENT：The Hand Guards Fit All Handlebars Range 7/8" 22mm and 1 1/8" 28mm. Including Upgraded Mounting Brackets. The Handguards are Universal
- MATERIAL: Our Handguards Use Upgraded High Impact PP Plastic and 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy. Have Higher Impact Resistance and Strength Than Standard Aluminum Bars. More Sturdy and Durable.
- FUNCTION: Efficiently Protect Hands While Driving.Reduce Your Hands Or Fingers Fatigue.Protect Your Hands From Brush, Rocks, Mud And Cold wind.With Enough Room For Brake Cables Control And Other Devices.
- ORIGINAL ALUMINUM BAR: The Handguards Can Avoid Painting Shedding. It Still Looks Very New After Using for A Long Time.
- AFTER SALE: We Are Committed to Provide Excellent Customer Service.Please Contact Us If You Have Any Questions. We Will Try Our Best to Solve Your Problem.
Dirt Bike Handguards ATV Handguards Motorcycle Universal Handguards for Off-Road Motocross Enduro Handguards Replacement 7/8" 22mm
- Dirt Bike Handguards：Premium PP plastic makes the motorcycle handguards durable, waterproof and wearable.
- Motorcycle Universal Handguards Dimensions: Height 9cm/3.5“, Width 23.3cm/9.2”, Connection length 8.6cm/3.4".
- Powersports Handguards Compatibility: Fits for 7/8" 22mm handlebars, comes with easy-to-install screw accessories.
- Features: A big size that hides your hands with peace of mind, protects against the cold and wind, guards from stones, and avoids rain (the handle does not slip due to water). It also has a dress-up effect.
- Note: Since it is a general-purpose product, small processing may be required if there is interference during installation. Also, depending on the shape of the handle, it may not be possible to install it. Please contact us if in need.
JFG RACING Handguards Hand Guards Guard Handguard - Universal 7/8 inches 22mm and 1 1/8 inches 28mm Motocross Dirt Bike off Road ATV
- Protect Your Hands From Brush Rocks Mud And Cold wind and reinforced to protect your motorcycle in the event of crash
- With Enough Room For Brake Cables Control And Other Devices
- Material:PP Plastic and Aluminum Alloy
- Fit All Handlebars Range 7/8" 22mm and 1 1/8" 28mm
- Manufacturer warranty for 90 days from date of purchase
JFG RACING Dirt Bike HandGuards Motorcycle Universal Hand guards 7/8"22mm and 1 1/8"28mm for - Black
- JFG Hand Guards - 100% Brand New, Never Mounted
- JFG Handguards - Protect Your Hands From Brush Rocks Mud And Cold wind and reinforced to protect your motorcycle in the event of a crash
- Material:High strength PP plastic guard shield and aluminum mounting kits
- Fitment:Fit All Handlebars Range 7/8" 22mm and 1 1/8" 34mm
- Package Includes:A Set Of Hand Guards And Fitting Kit. Installation Instruction NOT Included
The popular dirt bike handguards brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the dirt bike handguards from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the dirt bike handguards I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the dirt bike handguards
There are some things you should consider when buying a dirt bike handguards. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a dirt bike handguards. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your dirt bike handguards and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most dirt bike handguardss fall within the price range of $ 35.79 to $ 15.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Acerbis X-Ultimate Handguards (RED/Black).
If you want something medium range, choose Acerbis Unisex’s Moto Hand Guards (White/Red, Unifit). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Dirt Bike Handguards ATV Handguards Motorcycle Universal Handguards for Off-Road Motocross Enduro Handguards Replacement 7/8″ 22mm
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the dirt bike handguards you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Dirt Bike Handguards ATV Handguards Motorcycle Universal Handguards for Off-Road Motocross Enduro Handguards Replacement 7/8″ 22mm
3. The brand
Buying the dirt bike handguards from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your dirt bike handguards to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a dirt bike handguards from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best dirt bike handguards?
The best dirt bike handguards is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Acerbis X-Ultimate Handguards (RED/Black)
Are there any good deals on dirt bike handguards?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dirt bike handguards and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest dirt bike handguards?
Although most of the cheaper dirt bike handguards do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Dirt Bike Handguards ATV Handguards Motorcycle Universal Handguards for Off-Road Motocross Enduro Handguards Replacement 7/8″ 22mm
Where can I buy the dirt bike handguards?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best dirt bike handguards
We hope you liked the dirt bike handguardss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,