This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best honda generator 6500 watts . We would recommend using Honda EM6500S Generator w/ Electric Start as it is our top pick for you
Top 3 honda generator 6500 watts – Our Recommendations
Top best honda generator 6500 watts Review:
Honda EM6500S Generator w/ Electric Start
1 used from $6,499.99
- 389cc engine
- Electric start
- 6,500 watts of output
- Comes with wheel kit
- 36 month warranty
Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen7500 Portable Generator with Remote Electric Start 7500 Rated Watts & 9500 Peak Watts, Gas Powered, CARB Compliant, Transfer Switch Ready
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 420cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve with Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. Output Ready Indicator : No.
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network
DuroMax XP12000EH Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up & RV Ready, 50 State Approved Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator, Black and Blue
5 used from $1,125.00
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low
- Plenty of power: with 12,000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Maximum power: with DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- Powering everyone anywhere: like all DuroMax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States.
Briggs & Stratton Q6500 Quiet Power Series Inverter Generator | CO Guard, 6500 starting watts
- QuietPower Series Inverter Technology - Inverter technology produces power that’s more than 60% quieter than standard generators while delivering consistent power for essential home appliances, including sensitive electronics.
- 306cc Integrated Engine/Alternator - A highly-efficient integrated engine/alternator provides up to 14 hours of run time.
- Protective, Noise-Reducing Shell - With an all-steel frame enclosed in a protective shell, noise is minimized and internal components are protected.
- Compact, Lightweight Design - With a design that’s 45% more compact and 30% lighter than standard generators, moving and storing your generator is no hassle.
- CO Guard carbon monoxide shutdown technology - Shuts down the generator when harmful levels of carbon monoxide are detected
Pulsar G12KBN Heavy Duty Portable Dual Fuel Generator - 9500 Rated Watts & 12000 Peak Watts - Gas & LPG - Electric Start - Transfer Switch & RV Ready - CARB Compliant
- 12, 000 peak watts/ 9, 500 Rated watts (gasoline) & 10, 800 peak watts/ 8, 550 Rated watts (LPG)
- Dual fuel capability allows you to choose between gasoline & LPG fuel sources; great for emergency situations or natural disaster as LPG may be more readily available and easy to store
- The 457cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, air cooled, OHV engine with electric start is protected by a durable powder coated frame
- A 8 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline
- (4) 120V 20A AC outlets, (1) 120V/240V 30A twist-lock outlet, (1) 120V/240V 50A outlet, (1) 12V DC output provide ample space for powering appliances, tools, and other devices
A-iPower SUA12000E 12000 Watt Portable Generator Heavy Duty Gas Powered with Electric Start for Jobsite, RV, and Whole House Backup Emergency
1 used from $980.00
- The A-iPower SUA12000 produces 12,000 starting watts with 9,000 running watts to power your tools at the construction site, camping ground, or home appliances
- Powerful 459 cc OHV 4 stroke engine with a low oil alert light and low oil automatic shutdown, helping keep your generator performing year after year
- Large 7 gallon gasoline fuel tank provides average run time of 7 hours at 100% load and 9 hours at 50% load
- Complete with Electric Start capability allowing you to quickly, easily, and conveniently start up your generator whenever you need it
- Outlets include: 2x5-20R Duplex GFCI (20A, 120V), 1xL14-30R (30A, 120/240V), 1x14-50R (50A, 120/240V), 1xMultifunction Port USB Ready Automotive Style Outlet (8.3A, 12V). All outlets include rubber covers for an additional layer of safety.
Champion Power Equipment 100519 6250-Watt Open Frame Inverter with Quiet Technology
4 used from $784.31
- Quiet technology and extended run time: 69 dba noise level is great for your next project or home backup, with 6250 starting watts and 5000 running watts for up to 12.5 hours run time on gasoline
- Advanced open frame inverter design: 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional Champion 5000-watt generator
- Clean power and economy mode: confidently connect your sensitive electronics and save fuel
- Intelligauge: Monitor voltage, frequency and operating hours with ease; Frequency: 60 Hz
- Champion Support: includes 3-year limited Warranty with free lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
DuroMax XP5500EH Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready, 50 State Approved Dual Fuel Portable Generator-5500 Watt Gas or Propane Powered, Blue/Black
2 used from $521.55
- Plenty of Power – With 5,500 starting watts and 4,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Low Oil Shutoff
- Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 224cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- MX2 Technology - Get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Ideal for usage with RVs
- Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: (2) 120V household GFCI outlets, and (1) 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries
DuroMax XP12000HX Dual Fuel Portable Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Electric Start w/CO Alert, 50 State Approved, Blue
2 used from $1,500.00
- All-new control center with a digital multimeter, push-button start, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance
- This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
- Equipped with DuroMax “CO Alert Technology” that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected
- Built using a powerful 460cc OHV DuroMax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years
- The fully loaded power panel includes four 120V GFCI household outlets, one 120V 30AMP outlet, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet, and a heavy-duty 120/240V 50AMP outlet making it transfer switch ready!
Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready, CARB Compliant, Blue
3 used from $918.16
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Propane Regulator, Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, Heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
The best honda generator 6500 watts brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the honda generator 6500 watts from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the honda generator 6500 watts I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the honda generator 6500 watts in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a honda generator 6500 watts. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a honda generator 6500 watts. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your honda generator 6500 watts and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most honda generator 6500 wattss fall within the price range of $ 3499 to $ 936.76. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Honda EM6500S Generator w/ Electric Start.
If you want something medium range, choose Briggs & Stratton Q6500 Quiet Power Series Inverter Generator | CO Guard, 6500 starting watts. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Champion Power Equipment 100519 6250-Watt Open Frame Inverter with Quiet Technology
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the honda generator 6500 watts you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Champion Power Equipment 100519 6250-Watt Open Frame Inverter with Quiet Technology
3. The brand
Buying the honda generator 6500 watts from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your honda generator 6500 watts to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a honda generator 6500 watts from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best honda generator 6500 watts?
The best honda generator 6500 watts is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Honda EM6500S Generator w/ Electric Start
Are there any good deals on honda generator 6500 watts?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best honda generator 6500 watts and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest honda generator 6500 watts?
Although most of the cheaper honda generator 6500 watts do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Champion Power Equipment 100519 6250-Watt Open Frame Inverter with Quiet Technology
Where can I buy the honda generator 6500 watts?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best honda generator 6500 watts
We hope you liked the honda generator 6500 wattss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,