In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen ir temperature gun . We would recommend using Etekcity Infrared Thermometer 1080 Non-Contact Digital Temperature Gun for Cooking, Reptiles, Pizza Oven (Not for Human), 58℉ to 1022℉ (-50℃ to 550℃), Yellow and Black as it is a high-quality product
Top 3 ir temperature gun – Our Choices
Best ir temperature gun Review :
Etekcity Infrared Thermometer 1080 Non-Contact Digital Temperature Gun for Cooking, Reptiles, Pizza Oven (Not for Human), 58℉ to 1022℉ (-50℃ to 550℃), Yellow and Black
- NOT FOR HUMAN: The thermometer can't measure the internal temperature of an object; Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct; Class 2 laser, optical power 0.5-0.9Mw
- BETTER ACCURACY: 12:1 D:S, lasergrip 1080 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR thermometers; For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14.17 in(36cm)
- TARGET QUICKER: Measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉ to 1022℉/-50℃ to 550℃, you can choose the unit from ℉/℃; Response time: ≤500Ms; A built in laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure
- ADDED FUNCTIONS: The LCD screen is backlit, also has an auto-off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared technology makes it to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; Use it for cooking, ovens; A/C, refrigerators; or soapmaking cats toy etc
Etekcity Infrared Thermometer 774 (Not for Human) Temperature Gun Non-Contact for Cooking, Home Repairs, Maintenance-58 (50℃ to 380℃), 58℉ to 716℉ (-50℃ to 380℃), Yellow
- NOT FOR HUMAN: Temperature readings from these devices are inanimate objects. The measured temperature for humans or animals will be inaccurate
- BETTER ACCURACY: 12:1 D:S, meaning it can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most others; For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14.17 inches (36 cm)
- TARGET QUICKER: Measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉ to 716℉(-50℃ to 380℃), with 2 units ℉/℃ to choose; Response time: ≤500Ms; A built-in laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared technology makes it to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; Use it for cooking, ovens; AC, refrigerators; or soapmaking cats toy etc
- Note: This color model don't contain emissivity adjustment feature and max temperature feature
Infrared Thermometer SOVARCATE Digital IR Laser Thermometer Temperature Gun High and Low Temperature Alarm -58°F~1112°F Temperature Probe Cooking/Air/Refrigerator
- ►【 High-precision and multi-point indication】The infrared temperature measuring gun has 12 laser-indicated dots, a response time of 0.5s, and a high precision of ± 2%, which provides you with a more accurate surface temperature of the object. [Not applicable to humans]
- ►【 Adjustable Emissivity and Temperature Alarm】The emissivity range is 0.1-1.0, you can adjust the emissivity according to different materials for the most accurate sea measurement. Axis upper and lower limit values of high and low temperature as required. If the high / low temperature is exceeded, the display lights up red with alarms.
- ►【 More practical functions】 the color LCD screen with backlight can distinguish the data at a glance; MAX / HOLD data function; backlight selection; unit switch (° C / ° F); Low battery indicator and 30-second automatic shutdown function (including battery).
- ►【Applications: Used to measure the surface temperature of inanimate objects】 cooking, baking, grilling, frozen food, fried food, car repair, home maintenance, plantation, winemaking, water temperature measurement , appliances, adapter temperature measurement, etc.! The thermometer is only used for industrial and domestic kitchen, auto / electrical maintenance.[Not For Human]
- ►[100% Money Back Guarantee] 2 years warranty and lifetime technical support are provided. If you are not satisfied with our products, please contact us, in order to save your time and ensure that each customer receives a brand new product, so the old one No need to return the product, enjoy 100% refund service.
Fluke 62 Max Infrared Thermometer (Not for Human Temp), -22 to +932 Degree F Range
2 used from $84.00
- Note: This product is for industrial use only. It is not for human use
- Infrared thermometer for non-contact surface temperature measurement for use in monitoring electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and automotive systems
- Measures temperature from 30 to 500 degrees C (-22 to 932 degrees F) with an accuracy of or 1.5 degree C or or 1.5 percent of the reading from 0 to 500 degrees C
- 10:1 infrared distance to spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area
- Displays the minimum, the maximum, the difference between the 2 temperatures, and the average temperatures
Fluke 59 Max+ Infrared Thermometer, Yellow, 59 Max Plus, 10:1 DTS Ratio, FLUKE-59 MAX+ NA
- Precise laser technology for more accurate measurements
- Large, easy to read backlit LCD display for easy viewing
- Small and lightweight design fits easily fits into your tool box
- Temperature range: 30 degree C to 500 degree C ( 22 degree F to 932 degree F)
- Used only for industrial purpose (for monitoring electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and automotive systems) and not for health care purpose
Klein Tools IR1 Infrared Thermometer, Digital Laser Gun is Non-Contact Thermometer with a Temperature Range -4 to 752-Degree Fahrenheit
4 used from $27.04
- Infrared Thermometer has an optical resolution (distance-to-spot) of 10:1
- Features include targeting laser; automatic hold; backlit display; low battery, auto power-off
- Drop protection to 6.6-Foot (2 m)
- Measurement range is -4 to 752-Degree Fahrenheit (-20 to 400-Degree Celsius)
- Not a medical device; thermometer is NOT intended for use on people or animals
Infrared Thermometer, Digital IR Laser Thermometer Temperature Gun -26°F~1022°F (-32°C～550°C) Temperature Probe Cooking/Air/Refrigerator - Meat Thermometer Included -Non Body Thermometer
- ► Easy and Safe to Use: Infrared technology allows the laser infrared thermometer to safely measure surface temperatures above boiling and below freezing. Measuring range - 32 °C to +550 °C / -26 °F to +1022 °F, without contact, immediate read data, switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature scales.
- ► Built-in Laser for Precisely Aiming: A built in Laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure. operates on a twelve-to-one ratio, 0.95 emissivity, accuracy of +/- 2%, response time of 500ms, can more accurately measure the target than most other IR thermometer gun.
- ► User Friendliness: Big backlit screen makes it very easy to see the measured temperature, feature auto shut-off to save battery and data hold function; ABS material shell, grip comfort, anti-wear resistant not easily damaged.
- ► Free meat thermometer: Can measure the internal temperature range: -50 °C to +300 °C / -58°F to +572°F, fast reading, large-screen LCD display, 304 stainless steel probe, high precision (± 1 ° C / ° F), it can be used for home cooling or for cooking, measuring heating food or daily use. 15 minutes turns off automatically.
- ► Family Best Gift: The infrared thermometer can be used for cooking, barbecue, car repair, home maintenance and repair, or other household tasks. For high temperature, toxic or difficult to reach objects, to use of this product can be safely measured. Used in conjunction with a meat thermometer, it is the best culinary aid for cooks and gourmets, providing better assisted living for everyday life.
Infrared Thermometer, ACEGMET Thermometer Gun -58°F~1022°F (-50°C～550°C) Non-Contact Temperature Gun Adjustable Emissivity Laser Thermometer Gun with LCD Display for Cooking/BBQ/Refrigerator
- The best laser thermometer needs to be as accurate as possible. The Acegmet Infrared Thermometer takes this into account, adding 12 built-in laser pointers to maximize the distance-to-spot ratio to 12:1, so you always know exactly what you’re aiming at. ir thermometer can complete most measurements in 0.5 seconds, so there is no standing around waiting for temperature readings to show up on the display. Its accuracy is within ± 2% with a measurement range of -58℉~1022℉ (-50℃～550℃)
- This infrared thermometer is emissivity adjustable so you can be more accurate with your measurements, no matter what surface type you are working with. A thermometer gun that features adjustable emissivity settings (between 0.10 and 1.00) will be more accurate as you can calibrate the hvac infrared thermometer for each surface you are measuring. go ahead and change the emissivity to the optimal setting for the surface you are trying to measure.
- As it is a non-contact thermometers, It is ideal for performing quick checks of temperatures from a distance when the object’s heat is too high to get close, the target is out of reach, or when a probe thermometer cannot be used. When dealing with any mechanical, automotive or HVAC repairs and maintenance, this infrared thermometer gun is perfect for the job. It is small, easy to use and precise and you can get around compact or tight spaces to measure the temperature
- One unique feature included with this infrared temperature gun is the alarm function. This allows you to set a minimum, maximum value for specific objects. If you test them and the thermometer records a temperature that is out of range, an alarm will turn on. you’ll know if something isn’t at the temperature it’s supposed to be at as soon as possible. no matter what you’re aiming at. These details also allow you to use this thermometer for almost anything, including barbecues, pizza ovens
- Infrared thermometers come with a sturdy build that will last for long. It is made from ABS plastic and has a comfortable grip, even if you have delicate hands. All of these impressive features are available at a low price as well, the infrared temp thermometer is great choice for functionality and value. Best bang for your buck. Buy now and we offer you an 18 month worry-free warranty and lifetime technical support. If you have any questions about Acegmet products, please contact us.
High Temperature Infrared Thermometer, ANNMETER AN-1500 Non-Contact Digital IR Pyrometer Handheld Temp Gun for HVAC Cooking Kilning Casting -58~2732℉ (NOT for Human Temp)
- 【Wide Temperature Range】 AN-1500 laser temperature gun measures extreme temperatures ranging from -58°F (-50°C) to 2732℉ (1500°C) without ever needing to come in contact. Allowing you to test the temp in a wider range comparing most of the Thermometers.
- 【Accurate Temp GUN】Designed with Dual Laser & adjustable emissivity (0.1~1.0) for more accurate temp measuring, accurately detect the surface temperature of different materials. Accuracy +/- 2% on average and extremely fast response in 1/4 second, which is 2 times faster than others. *Temp Reading for humans/animals is incorrect.
- 【High Object Distance Ratio】 30:1 distance-to-spot ratio of this IR thermometer allows you safely measure surface temperatures from an ideal distance while still maintaining laser-sharp accuracy. Providing much convenience and reliability especially to measure the surface temperature of hard-to-reach objects touchless.
- 【Wide Applications】Use the infrared temperature scanner for a wide range of applications, Tests and Works well in not only industrial applications such as Food processing, soap making, steel smelting, mechanical repair and maintenance, electricity, but also in household life like BBQ, cooking, cold spots detecting, etc.
- 【User-friendly Thermostat】Easy to use at night with clear LCD backlight screen; easy to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit; unwrap then go- battery, buckle, screwdriver, carrying case included, makes it a handy tool for the people in need. 12 months Warranty, life-long technical support, buy with confidence!
ThermoPro TP30 Digital Infrared Thermometer Gun Non Contact Laser Temperature Gun -58°F ~1022°F (-50°C ~ 550°C) with Adjustable Emissivity & Max Measure (NOT for Human Body Temperature)
- Highly accurate: Designed with the latest thermopile sensor technology, to allow infrared laser thermometer gun to provide the highest accuracy up to ±1.5%; Improve the accuracy of the ir thermometer gun by adjusting the emissivity from 0.1-1.0 according to the surface material being measured
- Ultra-fast: With a distance to spot ratio of 12:1 and a response time of
- Various usages: Pyrometer utilizes infrared technology which can measure a wide temp range of -58Fahrenheit~1022Fahrenheit / -50Celsius~550Celsius, enabling the heat detector to measure various objects' surface temp from a safe distance, especially above boiling point and below freezing point; Use the temperature gauge while preparing foods, performing auto maintenance, home repairs and a host of other tasks
- User-friendly: The termometro digital displays MAX/MIN/AVG temperature of the last scan, perfect for measuring AC vents or car engines; Thermal gun features a backlit LCD screen, that automatically shuts off after 90 seconds of no use to conserve battery
- Commonly found batteries: Temperature gun is powered by two powerful and commonly found AAA batteries that provide long battery life, when the low battery indicator remind you to change the battery, it's easily replaceable than other batteries. NOTE: This digital thermometer is not designed for taking Human Body Temperature
Top ir temperature gun brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the ir temperature gun from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the ir temperature gun I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best ir temperature gun – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a ir temperature gun. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a ir temperature gun. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your ir temperature gun and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most ir temperature guns fall within the price range of $ 29.99 to $ 16.89. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Etekcity Infrared Thermometer 1080 Non-Contact Digital Temperature Gun for Cooking, Reptiles, Pizza Oven (Not for Human), 58℉ to 1022℉ (-50℃ to 550℃), Yellow and Black.
If you want something medium range, choose Fluke 62 Max Infrared Thermometer (Not for Human Temp), -22 to +932 Degree F Range. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Infrared Thermometer, Digital IR Laser Thermometer Temperature Gun -26°F~1022°F (-32°C～550°C) Temperature Probe Cooking/Air/Refrigerator – Meat Thermometer Included -Non Body Thermometer
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the ir temperature gun you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Infrared Thermometer, Digital IR Laser Thermometer Temperature Gun -26°F~1022°F (-32°C～550°C) Temperature Probe Cooking/Air/Refrigerator – Meat Thermometer Included -Non Body Thermometer
3. The brand
Buying the ir temperature gun from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your ir temperature gun to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a ir temperature gun from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best ir temperature gun?
The best ir temperature gun is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Etekcity Infrared Thermometer 1080 Non-Contact Digital Temperature Gun for Cooking, Reptiles, Pizza Oven (Not for Human), 58℉ to 1022℉ (-50℃ to 550℃), Yellow and Black
Are there any good deals on ir temperature gun?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best ir temperature gun and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest ir temperature gun?
Although most of the cheaper ir temperature gun do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Infrared Thermometer, Digital IR Laser Thermometer Temperature Gun -26°F~1022°F (-32°C～550°C) Temperature Probe Cooking/Air/Refrigerator – Meat Thermometer Included -Non Body Thermometer
Where can I buy the ir temperature gun?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best ir temperature gun
We hope you liked the ir temperature guns that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,