In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen low temperature dehumidifier . We would recommend using Hisense 70 Pint Dehumidifier DH-7019K1G Low Temp Operations & Energy Star Rated Great for Basements and has Quiet Operation (Renewed) as it is our top pick for you
Top 3 low temperature dehumidifier – Our Picks
Best low temperature dehumidifier Review :
Hisense 70 Pint Dehumidifier DH-7019K1G Low Temp Operations & Energy Star Rated Great for Basements and has Quiet Operation (Renewed)
- Low noise airflow system to ensure quiet operation, achieving a 46 dB(A) sound level on the low setting
- Slide-out bucket to empty collected water, Operates at temperature as low as 38°F
- Removable, washable filter. Programmable 24 hour on/off timer
- Bucket full indicator avoids overflows and lets you know to empty the bucket
- The filter indicator lets you know when to wash your filter, minimizing bacteria and odors. Covers an area up to 1000 sq. ft
Hisense 30 Pint Dehumidifier DH-3019K1WG Low Temp Operations 700-sq ft & Energy Star Rated Great for Basements and has Quiet Operation (Renewed)
- Easy-clean Filter
- One-touch Operation
- Compact Size For Smaller Spaces, Easy To Move Between Rooms
- Operates At Temperature As Low As 38F
hOmeLabs 4,500 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier for Extra Large Rooms and Basements
- 4,500 sq ft Large Dehumidifier: Our 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches dehumidifier with 1.6 gallon water tank capacity removes up to 50 pints (70 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) from the air per day depending on moisture condition and the size of your room. This is our largest, most capable model ideal for large rooms up to 4,500 square feet and/or very wet spaces.
- Designed For Modern Home: That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession.
- Super Easy To Use: Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don’t got time for that? There’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with an internal threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security.
- Eliminites Moistness, Odor & Other Things You Hate: Moist is a bad word. Our portable dehumidifier reduces odors and moisture through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 165 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 188 for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction.
Basement Dehumidifier Afloia 500 Sq. Ft Desiccant Dehumidifier with Drain Hose X3 for Medium/Large Room, Washable Filter, Low Temperature Work, Not Frosted, Quiet Humidity Control, 15-Pint Water Tank
1 used from $156.46
- 【Efficient Dehumidification with Desiccant Rotor Technology】Doesn't use the compressor, the core of desiccant rotor technology of dehumidifier is efficient, has long life span, durability, uses no fluorine and is environmentally friendly. The Afloia dehumidifier can remove up to 15 pints/7L (86℉,80%RH) of moisture per day at low noise, ideal for basements, office, home, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, stockroom, living room, laundry room, cellars, crawlspace and any rooms up to 430 sq ft.
- 【Intelligent Control】: After setting your desired humidity, and the dehumidifier will run itself. Humidity Auto Control-Simply adjust to your desire humidity, and it will do the rest. A quiet fan that won't disturb you when you sleep or at work, adjustable fan speeds for multiple choices. 24-hour Timer Setting for preset operation and reduced energy consumption.
- 【Auto or Manual Continuous Drain & Washable Filter】: The dehumidifier comes with a 6.56 feet drain hose that you can attach to the drain pipe hole to continually drain water that the dehumidifier has collected. Manual Drain -When the 2.5L/0.66gallons water tank has reached maximum capacity, the dehumidifier will automatically switch off until the tank has been emptied. Meanwhile, a reusable and washable filter maintains a fresh and clean air quality.
- 【Quiet and Clothes Drying】: Quickly dry clothes with one button. This electric dehumidifier powered with no compressor is whisper quiet during operation. It runs below 45db and is not a hindrance, allowing you to run it all day and night without disturbing you.
- 【Lightweight but Powerful】: Highly efficient desiccant rotor removes moisture perfect for colder seasons and easy to lift with the handle. No frost and this basement dehumidifier can keep running at low temperature down to 23ºF ensure continuous worry-free operation under less supervision.(Tips:Any questions about dehumidifiers please feel free to contact us, we will provide perfect customer service and the best solution.)
BLACK+DECKER 4500 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier with Drain Pump for Extra Large Spaces and Basements, Energy Star Certified, BDT50PWTB
- 4500 SQUARE FOOT COVERAGE: This portable dehumidifier (15.75” x 11.61” x 24.80”) covers up to 4500 sq. ft. reach. Our compact safe humidifier with 10W-16W drain pump reduces humidity by up to 50 pints a day with a high capacity 14.3-pint tank.
- SAFETY ENSURED: This dehumidifier has a 14.3-pint bucket with a water level indicator. Built-in indicator light and audible alert system notifies when bucket is full. This device has a 16.4 ft. drain hose for continuous (high to low) feed drain.
- SMART TECHNOLOGY: Our dehumidifier small has top mounted electronic control panel with adjustable humidistat with LED digital display. Operating temperature is 41° – 89.6° Fahrenheit with adjustable humidistat at 35%-80%.
- QUALITY GUARANTEE: This RV dehumidifier with drain pump also comes with a 1-year warranty for parts and labor for manufacturing defects only. This dehumidifier for home also comes with 4 casters for easy transport in any room up to 4500 sq. ft.
- BACKED BY TECHNOLOGY: R410a refrigerant. Auto shutoff, auto restart, and auto defrost. Adjustable humidistat with digital humidity display that the consumer can select from relative humidity 35-80%. Clean filter reminder Indicator. Turn the unit on or off to work with your schedule with the 24-hour timer.
Midea 4,500 Sq. Ft. Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier with Reusable Air Filter 50 Pint 2019 DOE (Previously 70 Pint) - Ideal For Basements, Extra Large Rooms and Bathrooms (White)
- 4, 500 SQ FT DEHUMIDIFIER – Our dehumidifier are able to collect 50 pint (70 pint 2012 DOE standard) of water a day and adjust humidity from 35% to 85%, perfect for use in basement, bathroom, bedroom, or crawlspace. Maintaining a healthy 45%-55% humidity range has never been easier! Please note: depending on the climate in your area, as well as room size, you may need to purchase a larger unit for best effect
- INNOVATIVE FEATURES – Auto restart function limits disruption due to power outages by engaging your chosen settings as soon as power is restored. Meanwhile, continuous dehumidification mode is perfect for keeping your home at the proper humidity level.
- QUIET OPERATION – Quiet enough for use in bedrooms to maintain both healthy air quality and a relaxing environment. A maximum 51 decibel volume enables quiet operation that registers around the same volume as a quiet conversation.
- EASY MAINTENANCE – Easily empty the included tank when it’s full, or simply connect a standard . 75 inch female garden hose (not included) to the built in socket for gravity fed continuous draining. Meanwhile, a reusable filter preserves air quality without expensive replacement parts.
- WORLDWIDE - Midea is the world’s largest provider of air conditioning products. As a testament to our dedication to quality, we offer a one year parts and labor on this product.
Frigidaire 35 Pint Dehumidifier, White
1 used from $141.29
- EASY TO CLEAN WASHABLE FILTER: Capture dust from the air and keep your dehumidifier working efficiently with our easy-to-clean washable filter.
- CUSTOM HUMIDITY CONTROL: Maximize your comfort with customized control over the amount of humidity in your room.
- CONTINUOUS DRAIN OPTION: Skip emptying the water bucket -- this unit continuously drains your dehumidifier so that you don’t have to lift a finger.
- AUTOMATIC SHUT OFF: Unit shuts off automatically when the water bucket is full.
- FRONT LOADING BUCKET WITH CARRYING HANDLE AND SPLASH GUARD: A water bucket is conveniently located in the front of the unit for easy access, while the carry handle and splash guard make emptying your bucket hassle-free.
1800 Sq. Ft Dehumidifiers for Home and Basements with Drain Hose, COLAZE 30Pints Dehumidifiers with Auto or Manual Drainage, 24 Hours Timer, 0.66 Gallon Water Tank, Auto Defrost, Dry Clothes Function for Large Room or Basements
- 1. Larger Dehumidifier for Space Up To 1800 Sq.Ft: Our dehumidifier removes daily moisture 30 Pints (under 86 ℉,80% RH ). It is the best dehumidifier for home, basement, office, living room, bedroom, garage, laundry room, cellar, etc., fits any medium or larger room up to 1800 sq. ft. This dehumidifier can handle it all, improves air quality, and promotes a comfortable environment by keeping your place in the ideal 45%-55% humidity.
- 2. Visualized Humidity&Intelligent Control: COLAZE dehumidifier is equipped with an intelligent screen with touch control on the dehumidifier compared to most traditional dehumidifiers, easier to operate without worry about button damaged. Auto Intelligent Humidity Control: in the normal dehumidification mode, sliding the humidity progress bar (30%-80%RH in 5% increments), setting the ideal. When it reaches its designated humidity, it will automatically stop working.
- 3. Multi-directional Upgrade Dehumidifier Function: Our dehumidifiers adopt ultra-quiet technology compared with others, protecting you from annoying disturbance. Two-way timing function, you can preset the timing for changing delay-off or delay on by a 1-hour increment up to 24 hours, reducing energy consumption. Four dehumidification modes: Normal dehumidification; Continuous dehumidification; Ventilation; Dry Clothes modes with 2 fan speeds that meet your dehumidification demand better.
- 4. Auto&Manual Two Drainage: Manual Drainage (double full water protection): The water tank is 2.5L/0.66 gallon when it reaches maximum capacity, the "Full "indicator will light up as well as an alarm will beep for 20 seconds to remind you to empty the water tank, the dehumidifier will stop working automatically. Auto Drainage: You can directly attach to the drainpipe hole on the left side of the dehumidifier to achieve continuous drainage. No worry about the risk of the water overflowing.
- 5. Portable Design For The Modern Home: Compared to bulky and power-hungry old dehumidifiers, our dehumidifier is more in line with the needs of modern consumers: sleek and modern look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, you can also move it easily without any efforts. 3 different color lights (Blue, Green and Red) show you the environmental humidity directly. Remember that the color will automatically change according to the environmental humidity; you can not choose the color you want.
ALORAIR Commercial Dehumidifier 113 Pint, with drain Hose for Crawl Spaces, Basements, Industry Water Damage Unit, Compact, Portable, Auto Defrost, Memory Starting, 5 Years Warranty, Sentinel HD55
- [113 PINT DEHUMIDIFIER] AlorAir Sentinel HD55 commercial dehumidifier can remove 113 PPD at saturation, 53 pints per day at AHAM, up to 1,200 sq.ft, lowering the humidity to comfortable levels in a short period. On the other hand, this ETL-listed dehumidifier is made of a metal outer casing that withstands more rugged conditions, ensuring long-term use and easy maintenance. Fit any crawl spaces, basements, warehouses, offices, factories, shops, storage areas.
- [SUPER CONVENIENT USAGE] This high-quality dehumidifier is adjusted simply to the ideal humidity setting to minimize moisture and reduce odor. The MERV-8 Filter can protect internal components from dust when dehumidifying. The most convenient point is that you are not requested to pour away the water every hour like a typical domestic dehumidifier, there is no tank inside, it drains automatically.
- [AUTO DEFROSTING SYSTEM] Auto defrosting is important, as ice buildup on the dehumidifier’s coils can cause the units to malfunction. AlorAir commercial dehumidifier can truly make the dehumidifier work at the Low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit). The unit works continuously and efficiently without periodic stopping during the defrosting process. Not only saving the energy but also making the unit last longer.
- [SAME FIT FOR CRAWL SPACES & BASEMENTS] We designed this professional dehumidifier with the modern consumer in mind, smaller size, compact design, rugged handle, easy and safe to transport from job to job, and even from downstairs to upstairs. All special features make it the best for crawlspace, basement, and commercial applications, auto defrosting system, optional remote control system, strong as the tank, Low-temperature operation, cETL.
- [5 YEAR WARRANTY AND STRONG LOCAL SERVICE TEAM] 5 YEARS Warranty-We believe in quality and after-sales service. All our high-quality AlorAir basement/crawlspace dehumidifiers are made for your full utilization. It will last longer and still keep its shape look, even in some cruel commercial USES. Your 100% satisfaction is with 5 Years and an excellent after-sales service team countrywide.
ECOR PRO 30 Pint Small Portable Desiccant Dehumidifier for Bedroom, Bathroom, Crawlspace, Basement and Garage | Covers up to 500 sqft | White | EPD30
- No More - dehumidifier with drain hose, compressors, pumps, water leaks and/or water containers.
- Mount It Anywhere - from walls to ceilings. designed to work free standing, on its side or upside down and can work in temperatures from -4 degrees f to 104 degrees f.
- Frequently Used - for areas under 500 sq ft., such as walk-in closets, bathrooms, small crawlspaces, laundry rooms, smaller boat cabins and RV's.
- Quiet Compact Mini Dehumidifier - at 49 db and can remove up to 30 pints of moisture for rooms up to 500 sq ft.
- Self Regulating - tests air to adjust to desired set humidity level to require no extra work and can be left on at all times.
The best low temperature dehumidifier brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the low temperature dehumidifier from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the low temperature dehumidifier I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best low temperature dehumidifier – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a low temperature dehumidifier. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a low temperature dehumidifier. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your low temperature dehumidifier and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most low temperature dehumidifiers fall within the price range of $ 139.95 to $ 189.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Hisense 70 Pint Dehumidifier DH-7019K1G Low Temp Operations & Energy Star Rated Great for Basements and has Quiet Operation (Renewed).
If you want something medium range, choose Basement Dehumidifier Afloia 500 Sq. Ft Desiccant Dehumidifier with Drain Hose X3 for Medium/Large Room, Washable Filter, Low Temperature Work, Not Frosted, Quiet Humidity Control, 15-Pint Water Tank. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Frigidaire 35 Pint Dehumidifier, White
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the low temperature dehumidifier you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Frigidaire 35 Pint Dehumidifier, White
3. The brand
Buying the low temperature dehumidifier from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your low temperature dehumidifier to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a low temperature dehumidifier from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best low temperature dehumidifier?
The best low temperature dehumidifier is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Hisense 70 Pint Dehumidifier DH-7019K1G Low Temp Operations & Energy Star Rated Great for Basements and has Quiet Operation (Renewed)
Are there any good deals on low temperature dehumidifier?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best low temperature dehumidifier and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest low temperature dehumidifier?
Although most of the cheaper low temperature dehumidifier do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Frigidaire 35 Pint Dehumidifier, White
Where can I buy the low temperature dehumidifier?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best low temperature dehumidifier
We hope you liked the low temperature dehumidifiers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,