This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best professional ph meter . We would recommend using APERA INSTRUMENTS AI209 Value Series PH20 Waterproof pH Tester Kit, ±0.1 pH Accuracy as it is our top pick for you
Top 3 professional ph meter – Our Picks
Best professional ph meter Review :
APERA INSTRUMENTS AI209 Value Series PH20 Waterproof pH Tester Kit, ±0.1 pH Accuracy
- Easy auto. calibration with buffer recognition; auto. temp. compensation (ATC) ensures accuracy in various temperatures (32 to 122F)
- Backed by Apera quality pH sensor with low impedance, ensuring high response rate
- Comes in a rugged carrying case with pH 4&7 buffers and a lanyard
- Auto recognition of stable values improves consistency, so you don't have to guess when to manually hold measurement
- Up to 2000 hours' continuous operation, powered by AAA batteries
pH Meter, Dr.meter Upgraded 0.01 Resolution High Accuracy pH Tester with Backlit Two-Color LCD Display and ATC, 0-14pH Measurement Range with Data Hold Function Digital pH Tester Pen-PH838
- ▶ 【Notification】Calibrate once per week if you often test solution of PH 10, or once per half month for neutral solutions. The 250ml calibration solution for multiple uses (10ml or so each time). Then rinse the electrode with pure water before next test. Rinse and rest 3-5 min before conversing from strong acid to strong alkaline and vice versa.
- ▶ 【Automatic Calibration】 We make your job faster and easier than ever with this convenient PH tester! With the 3-point calibration procedures, your PH testing devicewill automatically identify the calibration solutions to give you your reading in a snap.
- ▶ 【Automatic Temperature Compensation】 Temperature can affect reading levels, our PH meter's automatic temperature compensation can ensure that you're getting the best possible reading. Unlike other PH metersthat only have a range of 0-50 degree, ours has a even better range of 0-70 degree, so you can test with confidence in any environment.
- ▶ 【Clear Digital Display with Alerts】 Tired of squinting at a small screen to get your readings? Enjoy this PH meter's large, backlit LCD screen that displays the information in an intuitive layout so you can still see even in low visibility situations. When the PH value is lower than 3.5 or higher than 12.5, the white digital display will change to red and flash to alert you.
- ▶ 【User Friendly】 You can easily replace the 2 AAA batteries when it's time, and you can also activate the 15-minute auto-off functionality to save battery. Plus, it even comes with a storage case to keep it safe and protected when you're on the go.
Apera Instruments, LLC-AI501 PH700 Benchtop Lab pH Meter, 0.01 pH Accuracy, 1-3 Points Auto Calibration, 3-in-1 pH/Temp. Electrode
- Equipped with 201T-F 3-in-1 combination pH electrode, Auto temp. Compensation, measuring pH and temperature simultaneously
- Advanced Auto. calibration mode with calibration guide and self-diagnosis
- Advanced digital processing technology helps generate quick and Stable readings
- Comes with an easy-to-install electrode holder and pre-mixed calibration solutions
- IP54 spill-proof and dust-proof, durable and reliable; 50 Groups of data storage
Bluelab PENPH pH Pen, Digital Meter Kit for Water Test with Easy Two Point Calibration and Double Junction Probe for Hydroponic System and Indoor Plant Grow, White
8 used from $62.57
- Measures pH in nutrient solution (acid or alkaline) for precise up and down adjustment with lab quality glass probe; General uses include growing tent, swimming pool, drinking water, aquarium, fish tank, and brewing
- This hydroponics tester has ATC that provides consistent reading regardless of any fluctuations in temperature; Calibration reminder; Durable design for repeated uses; Fully waterproof and floats in solutions
- Double junction electrode has a longer lifespan compared to standard probes due to less contamination and is more accurate and reliable than comparable pens, test strips, drops, and more
- Combine with ppm meters for full indoor garden nutrients monitoring in water and soil; Other features: Auto off function, low battery indicator, units for temperature; KIT INCLUDES: AAA battery, lanyard, and calibration solution
- Made in New Zealand, and manufactured by Bluelab, the industry leader in hydroponic testing equipment, built for growers; 1-Year Limited Warranty with proof of purchase
VIVOSUN pH and TDS Meter Combo, 0.05ph High Accuracy Pen Type pH Meter ± 2% Readout Accuracy 3-in-1 TDS EC Temperature Meter, UL Certified
- Application: Great for all home and laboratory TDS & pH testing applications including aquariums, swimming pools
- PH Meter: Full measurement range of pH 0 - 14, reliable and quick readings
- 3-in-1 TDS Meter: Measurement Range 0-9990ppm, 0-9990µs/cm; Accuracy ± 2%, 0.1- 80.0°C, 32.0-176.0°F. Note: This meter can't test sea water.
- Features: Comes with protective case; Lightweight, handheld design for portability and convenience
- Included: PH meter, 3-in-1 TDS meter, 3 calibration buffers
HM Digital PH-80 pH Meter Waterproof PH80 Tester HydroTester
- Measures pH and Temperature
- One-touch automatic digital calibration
- Water resistant
- Simultaneous temperature display
Hanna Instruments HI98103 Checker pH Tester with Ph Electrode and Batteries, 0.00 to 14.00 pH, +/-0.2 pH Accuracy, 0.1 pH Resolution
- Compact pH tester with narrow probe for use in small samples or test tubes
- Manual two-point calibration through trimmers for custom calibration
- Single-line LCD display screen for ease of viewing
- Replaceable electrode with screw connector to extend meter life
- Low power demand for extended battery life
SONKIR Soil pH Meter, MS02 3-in-1 Soil Moisture/Light/pH Tester Gardening Tool Kits for Plant Care, Great for Garden, Lawn, Farm, Indoor & Outdoor Use (Green)
4 used from $11.40
- Kindly NOTE: This soil tester can not be applied to test pH value of any other liquid. If the soil is too dry the indicator will not move, and water it before testing.
- 3-IN-1 FUNCTION: Test soil moisture, pH value and sunlight level of plant with our soil meter, helps you specialize in grasping when you need to water your plant.
- ACCURATE & RELIABLE: Double-needle Detection Technology strongly enhances the speed and accuracy of detecting and analyzing soil moisture and pH acidity.
- EASY TO USE: No batteries needed, just insert the sensor probe into the soil about 2-4 inches, toggle switch to test moisture, pH, sunlight you would like to measure.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: Design to be lightweight and portable, easy to carry around for outdoor use, ideal soil test tool kit for home plants, garden, lawn and farm.
PH Meter for Water Hydroponics Digital PH Tester Pen 0.01 High Accuracy Pocket Size with 0-14 PH Measurement Range for Household Drinking, Pool and Aquarium (Yellow)
- 【How to use calibration】Press CAL for 5 seconds to enter the calibration mode, press in turn to select the powders corresponding to 6.86, 4, and 9.18 to complete the calibration.
- 【Mini Size】The mini size ph meter we designed allows you to easily put it in your pocket, so you can take measurements anytime, anywhere. It can help you test it whether you take it to the pool, on a trip, to the beach or camping.
- 【Family Essentials】As a tool to improve the quality of life. Can be used to test drinking water, swimming pools, PH balance in aquarium, RO system, spa or hydroponics. Basically all the environments that need to test PH value can use this tester to get accurate data.
- 【Easy to use】turn on the switch,put the probe into the water and stir (make the small glass ball fully contact the liquid) and the value can be read when the value is stable.
- 【Automatic temperature compensation】There is no need to care about the temperature of the liquid being measured. The PH meter has an automatic temperature compensation function, which can be adjusted according to the water temperature and water quality.
Apera Instruments AI311 Premium Series PH60 Waterproof pH Pocket Tester Kit, Replaceable Probe, ±0.01 pH Accuracy
6 used from $58.16
- NOTE: A few drops of water are added to the electrode cap before the product leaves the factory. This is to maintain the sensitivity of the electrode. Therefore, when you use it for the first time, it is normal to find water droplets in the electrode cap
- Accuracy: 0.01 pH; range: -2.00 to 16.00 pH, 32 to 122˚F (0 to 50˚C); Auto. Power-Off: 8 minutes without operation
- Easy 1-3 points auto. calibration, recognizes 5 types of solutions (1.68, 4.00, 7.00, 10.01, 12.46); Auto Temp. Compensation (ATC) ensures accuracy in various temperatures (32-122˚F)
- High quality replaceable glass pH probe, suitable for regular water solutions e.g. pools&spas, hydroponics, environmental monitoring, cooling towers, beverage, etc.
- Large LCD with 3 backlit colors (indicating different modes), dual display of temp./pH, and reminders of completed calibrations and stable readings
Top professional ph meter brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the professional ph meter from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the professional ph meter I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the professional ph meter in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a professional ph meter. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a professional ph meter. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your professional ph meter and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most professional ph meters fall within the price range of $ 49.75 to $ 29.95. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the APERA INSTRUMENTS AI209 Value Series PH20 Waterproof pH Tester Kit, ±0.1 pH Accuracy.
If you want something medium range, choose Bluelab PENPH pH Pen, Digital Meter Kit for Water Test with Easy Two Point Calibration and Double Junction Probe for Hydroponic System and Indoor Plant Grow, White. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Hanna Instruments HI98103 Checker pH Tester with Ph Electrode and Batteries, 0.00 to 14.00 pH, +/-0.2 pH Accuracy, 0.1 pH Resolution
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the professional ph meter you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Hanna Instruments HI98103 Checker pH Tester with Ph Electrode and Batteries, 0.00 to 14.00 pH, +/-0.2 pH Accuracy, 0.1 pH Resolution
3. The brand
Buying the professional ph meter from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your professional ph meter to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a professional ph meter from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best professional ph meter?
The best professional ph meter is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is APERA INSTRUMENTS AI209 Value Series PH20 Waterproof pH Tester Kit, ±0.1 pH Accuracy
Are there any good deals on professional ph meter?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best professional ph meter and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest professional ph meter?
Although most of the cheaper professional ph meter do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Hanna Instruments HI98103 Checker pH Tester with Ph Electrode and Batteries, 0.00 to 14.00 pH, +/-0.2 pH Accuracy, 0.1 pH Resolution
Where can I buy the professional ph meter?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best professional ph meter
We hope you liked the professional ph meters that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,