In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen student computer . We would recommend using Newest HP 14″ HD Business and Student Laptop, AMD Dual-Core Athlon Silver 3050U up to 3.2GHz, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB SSD, WiFi, Webcam, HDMI, Bluetooth, Windows 10 with GalliumPi Accessories as it is a high-quality product
Top 3 student computer – Our Picks
Best student computer Review :
Newest HP 14" HD Business and Student Laptop, AMD Dual-Core Athlon Silver 3050U up to 3.2GHz, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB SSD, WiFi, Webcam, HDMI, Bluetooth, Windows 10 with GalliumPi Accessories
3 used from $219.99
- 【AMD Dual Core Athlon Silver 3050U up to 3.2 GHz】Integrated with Radeon Graphics, AMD Athlon Silver 3050U runs from 2.3 GHz, up to 3.2 GHz max boost clock, 1 MB L2 cache, 2 cores. Get more done faster on a reliable laptop that can keep up with your everyday tasks.
- 【14" HD Micro-edge Display】14-inch diagonal HD, SVA, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLED-backlit, (1366 x 768) Display. Give you the space and clarity you need to get your work done. See more, do more from anywhere with a less than 7 mm micro-edge bezel display.
- 【128GB SSD】SSD makes all the difference in day-to-day tasks from booting up to uploading and downloading files which perform substantially faster with an SSD than it would with your standard HDD.
- 【Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 SDRAM】Reams of high-bandwidth DDR4 RAM to smoothly run your graphics-heavy PC games and video-editing applications, as well as numerous programs and browser tabs all at once. Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs at the same time.
- 【Multiple Ports and Accessories】1 USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps), 2 USB SuperSpeed Type-A, 1 HDMI, 1 multi-format SD media card reader, 1 Headphone/microphone comb. Windows 10 in S mode and switch out to Windows 10 Home for free. Come with GalliumPi MousePad.
New_Dell_Inspiron FHD 15.6 Inch Laptop Student Business Computer, AMD Ryzen 5 (Beat Intel Core i5 8265u), 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, HDMI, WiFi, Bluetooth, Win 10, 1-Week AimCare Sup.
- AMD Ryzen 5 3450U Mobile Processor (4 Core, 8 Threads, Base Clock 2.1GHz, max boost clock: Up to 3.5GHz) with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics, 8GB, 1x8GB, DDR4, 2400MHz,
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-glare LED Backlight Non-Touch Narrow Border WVA Display; 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- 802.11ac 1x1 WiFi and Bluetooth; Unite your devices with Mobile Connect
- Ports & Slots 1. SD Card Reader | 2. USB 2.0 Gen 1 Type-A | 3. Wedge-shaped lock slot | 4. Power-in | 5. HDMI 1.4 | 6. RJ45 | 7. USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A | 8. USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A | 9. Audio jack
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English; Non-Backlit Keyboard, English with numeric Keypad; Color: Snowflake
Newest HP 17.3" FHD Laptop for Business and Student, 10th Gen Intel Quad-Core i5-10210U 12GB RAM 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD DVD Writer, Backlit Keyboard, Win10 Pro | 32GB Tela USB Card
- [POWERFUL PERFORMANCE]: The HP Laptop is powered with the latest 10th Gen Intel Quad-Core i5-10210U Processor (Eight-way processing, Up to 3.6GHz) and 12GB high-bandwidth DDR4 memory, powerful processing for advanced multitasking, demanding computing, smooth gaming, multiple tabs browsing, and everyday tasks. 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD (15x faster than HDD, stay cool and quiet) +1TB HDD offers ample storage, quick boot-up times, fast data access, and improves the overall performance
- [PREMIUM DESIGN]: The slim and portable HP laptop is only 0.8 inch thin, and you can work seamlessly, anywhere. Battery life up to 11 hours with HP Fast Charge. Every detail is crafted for comfort and style, with all the power you need to get things done
- [STUNNING VISUALS]: 17.3" WLED-backlit FHD IPS Display delivers a clear, crispy image that’s easy on your eye. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Integrated Intel UHD Graphics gives you a new level of graphics performance with vibrant, lifelike color and details for internet use, photo/video editing, streaming, and gaming.
- [COLLABORATION READY]: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (best version of Windows OS, optimal for Business and Education) protects your data with enterprise-grade security, boosts productivity with powerful management tools, and keeps going with long battery life. Bluetooth 4.2 supports Gigabit speed and smooth streaming of high-resolution videos, HP TrueVision HD Webcam with Integrated Digital Microphone; WebCam, ready for remote work, virtual meeting, and online class
HP 14-fq0032ms Laptop for Business and Student, 14" LED Touchscreen, AMD Ryzen 3 3250U Processor(up to 3.5 GHz), 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Webcam, WiFi, Ethernet, HDMI, USB-A&C, Win10
16 used from $308.00
- AMD Dual Core Ryzen 3 3250U Processor (2.6GHz, up to 3.5GHz, 4MB cache, 2 cores)
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM, 128GB Solid Sata Drive, AMD Radeon Graphics
- 14.0 in HD LED touchscreen (1366 x 768), 10-finger multi-touch support
- Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.2 | 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, HDMI, RJ-45
- Comes with Windows 10 Home in S mode: There's no charge to switch out of S mode. You can open Settings > Update & Security > Activation > Switch to Windows 10 Home > Go to the Store > Select the Get button
HP Pavilion Business & Student Laptop, 15.6" FHD Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3250U Processor (Beats i7-7600U), 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, AMD Radeon Graphics, Webcam, WiFi, Bluetooth, HDMI, Windows 10
- 【Upgraded】RAM is upgraded to 16 GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; Hard Drive is upgraded to 512 GB Solid State Drive to allow faster bootup and data transfer. Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised.
- 【Processor】AMD Ryzen 3 3250U 2.60GHz Dual-Core Processor (5MB Cache, up to 3.50GHz, Beats i7-7600U)
- 【Display】15.6" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), micro-edge, anti-glare, 220 nits, 45% NTSC
- 【Operating System】Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, English
- 【Included in the Package】Microfiber
Computer Age Statistical Inference, Student Edition: Algorithms, Evidence, and Data Science (Institute of Mathematical Statistics Monographs, Series Number 6)
7 used from $39.96
|Number Of Pages||510|
Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 14.0" Laptop, 14.0" HD (1366 x 768) Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64 GB SSD Storage, Intel UHD Graphics 600, Win 10 in S Mode, 81VU0079US, Ice Blue
12 used from $185.94
- This everyday laptop is powered by an Intel Celeron N4020 processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, and 64 GB M.2 PCIe SSD storage
- Enjoy videos or browse online on a 14" HD display panel, framed by narrow bezels
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear sound through the built-in dual stereo speakers
- Light and slim, this Windows 10 laptop computer (S mode) weighs just over 3 lbs and is less than 1 inch thick
- WiFi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity; ports include 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 12 (Type-A), microSD Card Reader; HDMI; Microphone / Earphone Combo
|Is Adult Product|
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2021 | One-time purchase for 1 PC or Mac| Download
- One-time purchase for 1 PC or Mac
- Classic 2021 versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost
- Licensed for home use
NUBWO USB Headset with Microphone for Laptop PC, headphones with Noise Cancelling Microphone for Computer, On-Ear Wired Office Call Center Headset for Boom Skype Webinars, In-line Control, Lightweight
1 used from $17.15
- Enhanced Audio, With the enhanced Digital Signal sound card in the control box, NUBWO computer headset provides clear, natural, and rich audio; Whether you’re on a video call or listening to music in the busiest open workspaces, you can hear clearly.
- Noise Canceling Mic, The adjustable boom mic could minimize unwanted background noise like keyboard clicks, nearby talkers for clear and natural calls on most leading platforms, including MS Teams, Skype, zoom, etc.
- Simple LightWeight Design, At just 60 grams, making it good for all-day use, long conference calls, and listening to multimedia.
- Intuitive Inline Controls, Keep the focus on the conversations with simple call control buttons; and adjust volume, mute the microphone and the speaker easily; The indicator lights let you know whether it's mute or not.
- Wide Compatibility, Using the 3.5 mm connection to plug directly into a smartphone or tablet. And the detachable USB inline controls let you silent, mute and control the volume of PC/MAC calls with ease.
The best student computer brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the student computer from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the student computer I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying student computer
There are some things you should consider when buying a student computer. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a student computer. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your student computer and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most student computers fall within the price range of $ 384.99 to $ 251.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Newest HP 14″ HD Business and Student Laptop, AMD Dual-Core Athlon Silver 3050U up to 3.2GHz, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB SSD, WiFi, Webcam, HDMI, Bluetooth, Windows 10 with GalliumPi Accessories.
If you want something medium range, choose HP 14-fq0032ms Laptop for Business and Student, 14″ LED Touchscreen, AMD Ryzen 3 3250U Processor(up to 3.5 GHz), 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Webcam, WiFi, Ethernet, HDMI, USB-A&C, Win10. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 14.0″ Laptop, 14.0″ HD (1366 x 768) Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64 GB SSD Storage, Intel UHD Graphics 600, Win 10 in S Mode, 81VU0079US, Ice Blue
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the student computer you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 14.0″ Laptop, 14.0″ HD (1366 x 768) Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64 GB SSD Storage, Intel UHD Graphics 600, Win 10 in S Mode, 81VU0079US, Ice Blue
3. The brand
Buying the student computer from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your student computer to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a student computer from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best student computer?
The best student computer is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Newest HP 14″ HD Business and Student Laptop, AMD Dual-Core Athlon Silver 3050U up to 3.2GHz, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB SSD, WiFi, Webcam, HDMI, Bluetooth, Windows 10 with GalliumPi Accessories
Are there any good deals on student computer?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best student computer and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest student computer?
Although most of the cheaper student computer do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Lenovo IdeaPad 1 14 14.0″ Laptop, 14.0″ HD (1366 x 768) Display, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64 GB SSD Storage, Intel UHD Graphics 600, Win 10 in S Mode, 81VU0079US, Ice Blue
Where can I buy the student computer?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best student computer
We hope you liked the student computers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,