In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen studio monitor subwoofer . We would recommend using Monoprice Stage Right 10-Inch Powered Studio Multimedia Subwoofer – (605999) Black as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 3 studio monitor subwoofer – Our Recommendations
Top best studio monitor subwoofer Review:
Monoprice Stage Right 10-Inch Powered Studio Multimedia Subwoofer - (605999) Black
- Studio ready flat frequency response allows mix engineers to truly hear what is being recorded and gives an uncolored representation of your final product. What you hear is what you get.
- 200 Watt RMS power give you plenty of headroom to hear extremely clean bass reproduction of your mix and is capable of shaking just about any studio environment when the mix is good.
- Balanced XLR and ¼” ins and high-pass outs make this sub flexible for any project to professional studio set-up and use an open-latch footswitch (not included) to turn off the sub and run mains full-range
- Take control of the sound with -20 to +6 dB gain knob, 0 or 180° polarity switch, and auto on function so your bass mix is exactly where you need it every time for any type of music project.
- Buy with confidance with our 30-day money back guarantee and 1-year warranty.
Kali Audio WS-12 1000W Powered Subwoofer – for Studio and Stage, 12” Driver, Max SPL: 123dB
- Power, Depth, Adaptibility- With frequency extension down to 23 Hz and 123 dB max SPL, it provides authoritative low end in any setting.
- Clean, Punchy Bass- The front-firing port tube’s design prevents chuffing, leaving you with a clean bass tone without added noise.
- Durable 12in Subwoofer Box- Features easy carrying handles, high quality materials for the cabinet & a rugged 18mm wooden enclosure.
- User Selectable Crossovers- Selectable crossovers every 20Hz between 40 Hz and 140Hz, in addition to four preset gain adjustment settings.
- Recording Studio Equipment For Small Space- The WS-12 is designed to fit under desks for use in small studios. Kali Audio has made the WS-12 subwoofer roadworthy & ready for live duty.
PreSonus Eris Sub 8 Compact Studio Subwoofer
1 used from $175.96
- 8-inch, front-firing, paper-composite transducer with high-elasticity rubber surround delivers smooth low-frequency transients.
- 100W Class AB amplifier (50W RMS) gives robust output with minimal distortion.
- Now comes included with Studio One Prime and Studio Magic plug-in suite, over $1000 USD worth of music production software.
- Input gain control gives -30 dB to +6 dB of continuously variable output.
- Continuously variable lowpass filter keeps resonances in the 50 Hz to 130 Hz range.
Mackie CR-X Series, 8-Inch Multimedia 200w Subwoofer with Professional Studio-Quality Sound, Bluetooth and Desktop Volume Control (CR8S-XBT)
1 used from $183.99
- Professional studio-quality sound
- 1/4” TRS, RCA, and Bluetooth inputs with 1/4” TRS and RCA outputs
- Adds Bluetooth streaming to any studio monitors
- 200 watts of clean, accurate sound with an 8" woofer
- Desktop remote volume control included
Edifier R1850DB Active Bookshelf Speakers with Bluetooth and Optical Input - 2.0 Studio Monitor Speaker - Built-in Amplifier with Subwoofer Line Out
- DIGITAL / ANALOG INPUTS – RCA/Aux for PC turntables etc Optical/Coaxial for lossless connection Bluetooth for convenience
- BLUETOOTH V4 0 - Latest wireless technology for playing from phones tablets or laptops
- TREBLE/BASS CONTROL SUB-LINE OUT Adjust bass treble volume and toggle inputs on rear panel Need a little more oomph? Add a subwoofer to your 2 0 setup by simply connecting to the sub-out jack
- WIRELESS REMOTE – Handy compact remote control for input selection volume adjustment and track control (Bluetooth)
- 2 YEAR - high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor for two years in USA and Canada
JBL Professional LSR310S -Channel Studio Subwoofer, 10-Inch
- Jbl patented slip stream port This patented JBL port design works in concert with the LSR310S Low frequency driver for Deep, dynamic Bass Response at all playback levels
- Xlf extended low frequency setting JBL first, the xlf setting Activates a specially-engineered tuning that emulates the ample bass tuning used in today's dance clubs
- The custom-designed driver in the LSR310S delivers deep low frequency response into the 20 Hz region, and 113 dB peak output, for long periods at full rated power with no risk of failure
- Professional balanced inputs and outputs with balanced XLR and 1/4-inch inputs and XLR outputs you can add the LSR310S to any Studio monitor system to extend its low frequency performance
- The -10Dbv/+4 dB sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the LSR310S to high-output professional equipment without any danger of input overload. Maximum peak input level: +20. 3 dB
PreSonus Temblor T8 Powered Subwoofer
2 used from $299.00
- 8-inch, downward-firing, glass-composite low-frequency transducer with high-density rubber surround
- Class AB amplifier: 200W peak (100W RMS) power
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Defeatable high pass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the T8 outputs to the main speakers
Mackie 8" Multimedia Creative Reference Bluetooth 200w Subwoofer w/Desktop Volume Controller w/ CR3-X Studio Monitors with and Pro Cable Kit Featuring Pro Tools First DAW Music Editing Software
- 200 watts of clean, accurate sound amplification with an 8" woofer
- legendary Mackie acoustic tuning means every pair of CR-X monitors will give you the studio sound you’re looking for.
- A plethora of connection options makes it quick and easy to start listening. They even include cables in the box to get you started.
- Whether you need ultra-compact monitors for a small desk, or you want huge wall-shaking sound, CR-X has what you need.
- Included Software - Avid Pro Tools has been an industry standard in studios and homes for decades. Pro Tools | First (available for macOS and Windows operating systems) is easy enough for beginners yet sophisticated enough for experienced musicians. Get many of the same tools used by your favorite artists and recording studios, collaborate online with anyone anywhere, and create at the speed of your imagination
Yamaha HS8 Studio Subwoofer
- 8inch bass-reflex powered subwoofer
- 22Hz - 150Hz frequency response
- High-power 150W amplifier
- LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz)
- PHASE switch
KRK S10.4 S10 Generation 4 10" 160 Watt Powered Studio Subwoofer
- 10" glass aramid composite woofer
- Bass extension to 28Hz with a max SPL of 117 dB
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
The popular studio monitor subwoofer brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the studio monitor subwoofer from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the studio monitor subwoofer I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying studio monitor subwoofer
There are some things you should consider when buying a studio monitor subwoofer. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a studio monitor subwoofer. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your studio monitor subwoofer and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most studio monitor subwoofers fall within the price range of $ 189.99 to $ 349.95. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Monoprice Stage Right 10-Inch Powered Studio Multimedia Subwoofer – (605999) Black.
If you want something medium range, choose Mackie CR-X Series, 8-Inch Multimedia 200w Subwoofer with Professional Studio-Quality Sound, Bluetooth and Desktop Volume Control (CR8S-XBT). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the PreSonus Temblor T8 Powered Subwoofer
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the studio monitor subwoofer you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is PreSonus Temblor T8 Powered Subwoofer
3. The brand
Buying the studio monitor subwoofer from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your studio monitor subwoofer to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a studio monitor subwoofer from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best studio monitor subwoofer?
The best studio monitor subwoofer is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Monoprice Stage Right 10-Inch Powered Studio Multimedia Subwoofer – (605999) Black
Are there any good deals on studio monitor subwoofer?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best studio monitor subwoofer and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest studio monitor subwoofer?
Although most of the cheaper studio monitor subwoofer do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on PreSonus Temblor T8 Powered Subwoofer
Where can I buy the studio monitor subwoofer?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best studio monitor subwoofer
We hope you liked the studio monitor subwoofers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,