In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen tool for cutting exhaust pipe . We would recommend using GEARWRENCH Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter – 2031DD as it is available at reasonable price
Top 3 tool for cutting exhaust pipe – Our Recommendations
Top best tool for cutting exhaust pipe Review:
GEARWRENCH Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter - 2031DD
1 used from $28.54
- "Cut pipes 3/4" to 3" and 19mm to 76mm in diameter"
- Fifteen blades effectively cut pipe so only a 100 degree rotation is needed for a complete cut
- Serviceable tool works in hard-to-reach areas
- Will not cut double-wall pipes
- Keep well oiled
OEMTOOLS 27045 Tailpipe Cutter, Features Pipe Cutter Chain w/ Cutting Wheels, Exhaust Pipe Cutter w/ Cushion Grips, Can Be Used as PVC Cutter or Copper Pipe Cutter
- CUT ON OR OFF THE VEHICLE: Get a clean cut with minimal rough edges or burrs on your exhaust pipe or tailpipe with our pipe cutters; Cut tailpipe and exhausts on or off the vehicle with ease for making repairs or installing catalytic converters
- EFFECTIVELY CUT TAILPIPES: Work on tailpipes and exhaust pipes with diameters ranging from 3/4" to 3-1/4" (19-83 mm); Lubricating the exhaust cutter cutting wheels before use will give an even smooth cutting operation and extends the life of the item
- EASY TO USE: Cut pipe with our pipe cutter tool in four easy steps; Wrap chain around the pipe, hook the chain onto the plier jaw, close plier jaw until pipe cutter wheels are tight on the pipe, hand rotate chain around pipe until pipe is cut
- NO POWER TOOLS NEEDED: Breaking out the Sawzall or angle grinder is unnecessary with our exhaust cutter tool; Work in cramped spaces with one-handed rotation; The cushion grip handles ease pressure on your hand while you increase your grip
- BUILT TO LAST: This quality metal pipe cutter's cutting wheels won’t dull easily during use; The head of the exhaust cutting tool won’t bend from during rotation; Use as a copper and PVC pipe cutter; Lightly lubricate cutting wheels before use
Performance Tool W80664 Tail Pipe Cutter
- Easily cuts tailpipe and exhaust components
- Adjustable 12-Inch cutter chain
- Cuts pipe diameters from 3/4 to 3 1/2-Inch
UTMALL Exhaust Pipes and Tailpipe Cutter Cutting Tool 14 Chain 3/4" to 3-1/4" 19-83mm
- Used to exhaust pipes
- Range 3/4" to 3-1/4"(19-83mm)
Powerbuilt (940538 6" Diameter Tail Pipe Cutter
- 6" diameter tail pipe cut
- Made using the highest quality standards
- Tested for durability
- Designed with 12 Hardened steel Cutters for quick cutting action on exhaust pipes
- Tool solutions for most all situations
Alliteqwe Universal Car Exhaust Pipe Cutter Plier Remove Cutting Wheel Chain Lock-Grip Tube Wrench Accessories Tool
- 【Good quality】Made of high quality carbon steel, sturdy, not easy to damage and extremely durable. Cushion grip handles and non-slip, easy to operate.
- 【Effective work】The 15 blades effectively cut the pipe, so complete cutting takes only 1/4 circles,Corrosion resistant.Suitable for cutting thin wall tubing up to 2.5mm Thick.
- 【Cutting size】The cutter could cuts pipes with diameters of 3/4 to 3 inches,Perfect for cutting exhaust pipes.
- 【Incidental use】The cutter with 13.7" chain works well in areas that are hard to reach,Easy to use.Powerful and robust.
- 【Nice design】Designed for both on and off car cutting.Double wall tube will not be cut .
ARES 15009 - Exhaust Pipe Cutter - Cuts 3/4-Inch to 3 1/4-Inch Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes - 15 Blade Design for Easy Cutting - Suitable for On- and Off-Vehicle Use
- SPECIFICATIONS: Our Exhaust Pipe Cutter is designed to cut 3/4-inch to 3 1/4-inch tailpipes and exhaust pipes and features a cutting wheel blade on each of its 15 rollers.
- DESIGN: Made of Chrome Molybdenum Steel, the adjustable chain uses up to all fifteen of its blade wheels to quickly and easily cut pipes. Thanks to its low-profile design, this tool is suitable for both on-vehicle and off-vehicle use, and with its ergonomically designed cushioned handles, you'll be able to maintain a safe and comfortable grip while cutting.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: This exhaust pipe cutter is perfect for work in tight and confined spaces and can be used on-vehicle for ultimate convenience, but works just as well off-vehicle for better leverage. If you're working on a tailpipe or exhaust pipe between 3/4-inches and 3 1/4 inches in diameter, this exhaust pipe cutter is right for you.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES Exhaust Pipe Cutter, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
QWORK Exhaust Pipe Cutter, Cuts 3/4-Inch to 3-Inch Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes, Universal Exhaust Tailpipe Tube Cutting Pliers, Carbon Steel Tubing Cutter with 14 Blades
- High Quality: Premium 1045 steel handle and bearing steel blade, with great wear resistance, corrosion resistance and not easy to break,100% durable material.
- Cutting Pipes: The exhaust pipe cutter can cuts pipes with diameters of 3/4inch to 3 inches.
- 14 Blades: There are 14 blades on each roller for smooth tracking, only 1/4 inch rotation could finish the cutting.
- Wide Application：It is suitable for On- and Off-Vehicle Use, apply for cutting most types of pipework, such as copper pipes, aluminium pipes, carbon steel pipes etc.
- 100% Satisfied Service: Sincerely hope our products could give you a good experience and some help. Within a month you purchase this product, you can enjoy a worry-free return service. And any questions feel free to contact us, we will try our best to help you.
Exhaust Pipe Cutter, Universal Exhaust and Tail Pipe Tube Cut Off Tool Cutter 3/4 to 3 inches with Cutting Chain Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes
- 【Application】: The exhaust cutting metal pipe has fifteen blades which can effectively cut the pipe, so complete cutting takes only 1/4 circles. And this tools can also work well in areas that are hard to reach.
- 【Compatible】: This steel exhaust pipe cutter is used tools to cut pipes with diameters of 3/4 to 3 inches.
- 【Brilliant design】: The handle of this professional pipe cutter is good thickness and non-slip, which is very easy to operate.
- 【High-quality Materials】: This exhaust pipe cutting machine is made of high-quality carbon steel, which is strong, sturdy, not easily damaged and extremely durable.
- 【Sales Service】 We Would Provide the Quality Assurance and the Money Back Guarantee to ensure that you can buy it without any concern, We are committed to create the best product service for each customer, If this product does not meet your expectations, please feel free to contact us, we will try the best to deal with till you satisfied,
ABN Exhaust Pipe Cutter Tool - 3/4 to 3 Inch Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter Chain Exhaust Cutter Tool Muffler Pipe Cutter
- CUT PIPES EASILY: Quickly remove old exhaust pipes with the ABN Exhaust Pipe Cutters; Chain tubing cutter allows you to cut pipes and tubes from 3/4 to 3 inches (19 to 76mm) in diameter with a 3mm thickness
- ACCESS HARD TO REACH AREAS: 10 inch (25.4cm) cutting wheel link chain wraps around your pipe even in tight restricted areas; Pivot design ensures your cutting blades touch the outer walls of your pipe for smooth cuts
- DURABLE CUTTING BLADES: High-quality carbon steel cutting blades effectively cut through metal and plastic; Each exhaust tube cutter wrench tool features 15 cutter blade wheels
- EASY TO USE: Pipe cutter wrench design allows you to anchor and create leverage when cutting into your pipes and tubes; Once your tubing cutters are wrapped around the pipe, squeeze lightly and turn to cut into the material; Tighten grip as you work
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: 9.3 inch (23.6cm) exhaust pipe cutting tool has 3.8 inch (9.7cm) rubberized handles; Cushioned for comfort and non-slip security
The popular tool for cutting exhaust pipe brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the tool for cutting exhaust pipe from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the tool for cutting exhaust pipe I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best tool for cutting exhaust pipe – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a tool for cutting exhaust pipe. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a tool for cutting exhaust pipe. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your tool for cutting exhaust pipe and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most tool for cutting exhaust pipes fall within the price range of $ 33.59 to $ 40.28. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the GEARWRENCH Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter – 2031DD.
If you want something medium range, choose UTMALL Exhaust Pipes and Tailpipe Cutter Cutting Tool 14 Chain 3/4″ to 3-1/4″ 19-83mm. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the ARES 15009 – Exhaust Pipe Cutter – Cuts 3/4-Inch to 3 1/4-Inch Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes – 15 Blade Design for Easy Cutting – Suitable for On- and Off-Vehicle Use
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the tool for cutting exhaust pipe you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is ARES 15009 – Exhaust Pipe Cutter – Cuts 3/4-Inch to 3 1/4-Inch Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes – 15 Blade Design for Easy Cutting – Suitable for On- and Off-Vehicle Use
3. The brand
Buying the tool for cutting exhaust pipe from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your tool for cutting exhaust pipe to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a tool for cutting exhaust pipe from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best tool for cutting exhaust pipe?
The best tool for cutting exhaust pipe is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is GEARWRENCH Exhaust and Tailpipe Cutter – 2031DD
Are there any good deals on tool for cutting exhaust pipe?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best tool for cutting exhaust pipe and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest tool for cutting exhaust pipe?
Although most of the cheaper tool for cutting exhaust pipe do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on ARES 15009 – Exhaust Pipe Cutter – Cuts 3/4-Inch to 3 1/4-Inch Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes – 15 Blade Design for Easy Cutting – Suitable for On- and Off-Vehicle Use
Where can I buy the tool for cutting exhaust pipe?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best tool for cutting exhaust pipe
We hope you liked the tool for cutting exhaust pipes that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,