This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best two hole punch . We would recommend using Officemate 2 Hole Punch, 30 Sheet Capacity, Black (90092) as it is available at reasonable price
Top 3 two hole punch – Our Choices
Best two hole punch Review :
Officemate 2 Hole Punch, 30 Sheet Capacity, Black (90092)
- For accurate hole punching when using prong fasteners
- Punches 1/4" holes
- Punches 30 sheets
Swingline 2 Hole Punch, Comfort Handle Two Hole Puncher, 28 Sheet Punch Capacity, 50% Easier, Black (74050)
- EASY PUNCHING – Metal construction ensures durability and strength. This sturdy 2-hole punch is built to provide long-lasting use.
- COMFORT HANDLE – Wide, padded handle adds comfort and makes it easier to punch. It conveniently locks in closed position for easy storage.
- 28-SHEET CAPACITY – Powerful punch cuts through as many as 28 sheets of paper, creating a precise ¼” hole.
- REDUCED EFFORT – Specially engineered to require 50% less manual force than traditional hole punches. Cuts cleanly through paper with reduced effort on the part of the user.
- LESS MESS – Removable non-skid tray on the base ensures that the punch stays right where you want it and assists with cleanup. Built-in adjustable paper guide ensures punch accuracy.
Officemate Heavy Duty 2-Hole Punch, Padded Handle, Black, 50-Sheet Capacity (90082), Model Number: OIC90082
5 used from $7.52
- Adjustable paper guide
- Padded lock-down handle
- Heavy-duty metal
- Padded lock-down handle
Bostitch Office Reduced Effort 2-Hole Punch, 20 Sheets, Silver (2310)
1 used from $8.75
- EZ Squeeze technology by PaperPro requires 50% less force
- Easily punches up to 20 sheets
- No-Jam technology for smooth, hassle-free punching
- Metal construction for superior performance and durability
- Easy-clean chip tray for less mess
Carl MFG Heavy-Duty Punch, 2-Hole, 6mm, 100 Sheet Capacity, Silver/Blue (CUI62100)
- Extra heavy-duty, two-hole punch is ideal for every law and medical office. Extra heavy-duty punch drills through a 100 sheets of standard 20 lb. bond paper with patented Carl Hollow-Core technology and Samurai Steel punch heads to drill through more sheets with less effort.
- Punch heads are present to punch 1/4" diameter holes for standard two-ring journals and ledgers. Dual self-cantering guides deliver perfect punching every time. Hole punch also offers a large-capacity waste tray, non-skid base
- solid metal construction.
- CARL Model: XHC-2100N/CUI62100
- 100 Sheet Paper Punch capacity
Swingline 2 Hole Punch, Hole Puncher, SmartTouch, 20 Sheet Punch Capacity, Low Force, Black/Gray (74135)
1 used from $6.55
- SMARTTOUCH – Durable, 2-hole punch with strong, metal construction features fixed heads and an edge guide for consistent punch alignment.
- COMFORT HANDLE – Wide, soft grip handle adds comfort and makes it easier to punch. It conveniently locks in closed position for easy storage.
- 20-SHEET CAPACITY – Sturdy punch pierces up to 20 sheets of paper, creating precise 9/32” holes.
- 50% REDUCED EFFORT – Specially engineered to require 50% less manual force than traditional hole punches. Cuts cleanly through paper with reduced effort on the part of the user.
- LESS MESS – A convenient opening built into the base allows for quick paper chip disposal. The hole pattern in the base allows the user to see when the chip tray is full.
40-Sheet Light Touch Two- to Seven-Hole Punch, 9/32"" Holes, Black/Gray, Sold as 1 Each
- Requires 50% less punching effort.
- Ease-of-use design and jam-free performance.
- Punch heads and unique lever handle are fused into one.
- Adjusts to hold two to seven heads (additional heads sold separately).
- Clear slide-out chip tray.
Swingline 2 Hole Punch, Hole Puncher, Extra High Capacity, 300 Sheet Punch Capacity, Fixed Centers, Black (74192)
- HIGH CAPACITY EFFICIENCY – Durable, 2-hole heavy-duty manual punch delivers increased productivity on high-volume punching jobs. Strong metal construction ensures long product life.
- WIDE HANDLE – Wide handle allows for comfortable use and locks in closed position for easy storage.
- 300-SHEET CAPACITY – Strong punch easily powers through sizeable stacks of paper, cutting up to 300 sheets. Creates precise 9/32” holes.
- PERFECT ALIGNMENT – Fixed centers and punch heads ensure accurate punch alignment. Adjustable guide also assists with accurate alignment.
- LESS MESS – Removable chip tray catches punched paper scraps for easy cleanup. Simply empty it over a waste basket when it gets full.
Officemate Deluxe 2-Hole Punch with Chip Drawer, 50 Sheet Capacity, Silver/Navy (90101)
- Patent pending, slide out chip drawer to prevent messy chip spills.
- Unique see-thru window to view chip build up.
- 50-sheet capacity
- Padded ergonomic handle
- Metallic silver with navy accents
Swingline Electric 2 Hole Punch, Commercial Hole Puncher, 28 Sheet Punch Capacity, Platinum (74532)
- Jam Resistant & Efficient – Auto jam reverse ensures trouble-free punching with fewer disruptions. Ideal for high-volume projects, this electric punch delivers quick and efficient punching.
- 28-Sheet Capacity – Punches through as many as 28 sheets of paper, creating precise 9/32 inches holes. Fixed punch heads for reliable operation.
- Less Noise – Precisely engineered for smooth function with less noise disruption, it’s an excellent choice for shared work spaces and quiet offices
- Less Mess – Mess is minimized with a built-in plastic chip tray that slides in and out of the base. It stores paper scraps until you're ready to dispose of them.
- Ease Of Use – Punch with a simple press of the capacitive touch screen. Built-in vertical paper guide for easy punching. Black and gray design complements any décor.
Top two hole punch brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the two hole punch from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the two hole punch I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best two hole punch – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a two hole punch. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a two hole punch. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your two hole punch and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most two hole punchs fall within the price range of $ 6.99 to $ 73.31. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Officemate 2 Hole Punch, 30 Sheet Capacity, Black (90092).
If you want something medium range, choose Bostitch Office Reduced Effort 2-Hole Punch, 20 Sheets, Silver (2310). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the 40-Sheet Light Touch Two- to Seven-Hole Punch, 9/32″” Holes, Black/Gray, Sold as 1 Each
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the two hole punch you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is 40-Sheet Light Touch Two- to Seven-Hole Punch, 9/32″” Holes, Black/Gray, Sold as 1 Each
3. The brand
Buying the two hole punch from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your two hole punch to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a two hole punch from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best two hole punch?
The best two hole punch is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Officemate 2 Hole Punch, 30 Sheet Capacity, Black (90092)
Are there any good deals on two hole punch?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best two hole punch and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest two hole punch?
Although most of the cheaper two hole punch do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on 40-Sheet Light Touch Two- to Seven-Hole Punch, 9/32″” Holes, Black/Gray, Sold as 1 Each
Where can I buy the two hole punch?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best two hole punch
We hope you liked the two hole punchs that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,