This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best wired ir extender . We would recommend using BAFX Products (Infrared) IR Remote Control Extender or IR Repeater Kit – Control 1 to 8 Devices (Expandable to 12!) as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 3 wired ir extender – Our Picks
Best wired ir extender Review :
BAFX Products (Infrared) IR Remote Control Extender or IR Repeater Kit - Control 1 to 8 Devices (Expandable to 12!)
- BUILD – Create the A/V setup of your dreams with the help of our Infrared repeater kit. Our kit allows you to place any IR controlled device out of sight of the remote control and still be able to control it. Put the cable box, DVD player & Roku in a closet hidden from view, close the door and STILL be able to use the remote control.
- IMPROVED! Now compatible with ALL IR controlled devices with better performance, no lag & better ease of use. Now also compatible with Marantz devices! Compatible with all brands of components such as: Uverse, ATT, Cisco, Scientific Atlanta, Yamaha, Sony, Logitech, Verizon, LG, Apple & more!
- WARRANTY & SUPPORT – BAFX Products offers a 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects with a simple & super easy claims process. Not to mention our friendly and knowledgeable USA based support who are ready to help answer your questions and assist in getting you setup!
- COMPACT – A smaller footprint than many other kits on the market allows the main block to placed just about anywhere along with a new and smaller IR receiver for a more discreet look. With the addition of mounting tabs on either side it can even be affixed to a wall, cabinet or ceiling!
- CONTROL – With the provided components you can control up to 8 infrared devices (Expandable to 12 devices) from one location with the included IR Receiver (Expandable to 3 receivers). Extra Receivers and transmitters may be purchased separately.
Cable Matters Infrared Remote Extender Cable, IR Repeater Cable - 10 Feet
- IR remote control cable extends the signal to a video source like a Blu-ray player so it can be controlled from your TV; Blue LED in IR Receiver bulb verifies the signal transmission
- Home theater accessory repeats the IR signal to a DVD player, STB box, Receiver or other A/V source with an IR sensor; Route the infrared remote control extender cable out of sight with a wall mounted TV; Install the IR Transmitter end in a concealed equipment closet to hide a CATV box and control it remotely
- Simple installation of this lightweight IR cable; Locate the IR Blaster near the source sensor to repeat the signal to the source; Place the IR Receiver in a convenient location with line of sight of your hand-held remote; IR Tx and Rx cables have adhesive circles on the back for mounting
- USB powered IR extension cable has an integrated 6 foot Y-cable to receive 5V USB power; USB cable on the IR remote extender cable connects to a TV USB power port or to a USB wall charger
- Universal compatibility of IR extender cable with most A/V equipment with infrared sensors (not RF); 30 degree IR Receiver angle provides plenty of leeway to get the right angle with your remote
Infrared Resources 9ft External 38-56kHz Universal IR Receiver Extender for VERIZON FIOS, SA/Cisco Explorer, Comcast, Samsung,PACE,Motorola,Arris,
- AVOID RETURNS: USE ONLY WITH CABLE BOXES WITH AN ACTIVE IR IN PORT LABELED IR IN OR EXT. IR (NOT SERIAL) LOCATED ON THE BACK OF THE CABLE BOX. LOOK UP YOUR MAKE AND MODEL NUMBER USER GUIDE ONLINE. REFER TO THE BACK PANEL PAGE. PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL US IF YOU REQUIRE OUR ASSISTANCE. All units are bench tested and working before leaving the factory. Refer to the trouble shooting section on the original package if need be.
- Works with VERIZON FiOS, Comcast, Scientific Atlanta Explorer,Cisco,PACE,Motorola,Arris, and DTA Set Top Boxes
- Will NOT work with SA 4000HDC series,4200/HDC,4240,4250/HDC,8300/HD,8240/8260HDC box, A/V Receivers,TVs or IR Repeater kits
- REPLACES Cisco/Scientific Atlanta IR Extender 1004648,4029013,4022323
- 25 Years Experience Manufacturing And Supplying The Cable And Hospitality Industry
BAFX Products - All-in-One Infrared IR Repeater Kit/Remote Control Extender Cable / 1, 2 or 4 Device Contro (1 Device)
- STREAMLINE your entertainment center by hiding your cable box, receiver, amp, Roku & other IR controlled devices hidden behind closed doors. No more boxes sitting out on the shelf or leaving cabinet doors open when your watching TV just so you can use your remote control! Give your living space a more refined, more streamlined look! CONTROL 1 to 4 devices using our kit depending on which model you choose. We have models to cover 1, 2 or 4 devices. Choose the model that best suits your setup for
- COMPATIBLE with all IR controlled devices! We have tested our IR repeater kits with thousands of IR devices to make sure that they work and work well with all frequencies of IR dual band included. No matter the make/model of your devices, as long as they use an IR remote control, our IR extender kit will work with it. Compatible with: Charter, Cisco, DirecTV, Dish Network, Marantz, Motorola, Onkyo, Roku, Scientific Atlanta, Sony, Spectrum, U-Verse, Yamaha, & more! Still uncertain? Contact BAFX!
- SIMPLE, EASY & COMPACT setup with our all-in-one cable IR repeater / remote control extender kit. Plug the USB into your TV, set top box or other device for power (you may also use a wall adapter - sold separately), then paste the emitter using it's own adhesive over the IR receiver on the device you wish to control. Lastly, place the IR receiver end in the line of sight of your remote control (no further than 28' from remote control) and that's it! You're all set!
- RESISTANT to interference from stray infrared sources such as plasma TV's & CFL lightbulbs! Worried that your plasma TV or CFL bulbs will cause interference with this IR repeater just like your old IR repeater you bought years ago? Worry no more! With our new plasma resistant technology nearly all of these trouble causing stray IR signals are filtered out! No more randomly changing channels or flashing lights caused by your TV or lightbulbs!
- EXCELLENT MANUFACTURER WARRANTY from BAFX Products. Even though this is extremely inexpensive, BAFX Products stands behind everything we sell or we won't sell it. Your all-in-one IR extender is covered by our 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects and is super easy & simple to claim should the need arise! We also extend Amazon's normal 30 day return period with our 60 day, no hassle, no questions asked return policy. Miss the return window from Amazon? No problem. Just contact BAFX!
Herfair IR Receiver Cable -10FT Infrared Remote Control Extender Repeater Cable with 3.5mm Jack Plug for HD DVR Cisco Explorer Verizon FiOS and Other STB Set Top Boxes - 2 Pack
- ★ PLUG AND PLAY–Our IR extender cable is easy to install and use. Just plug the 3.5mm jack into an IR input port of the device.
- ★ UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY – Suitable for a broad range of 38-56kHzinfrared devices with an IR input port and remote control such as AV equipment and cable STB boxes.
- ★ 10FT CABLE – 10 feet LongCable with 3.5mm plug allows you to extend the signal receiver to a suitable position.
- ★ CLEAN LOOK:Our IR Repeater system is ideal for those who want to conceal their A/V component equipment inside a closet or cabinet for a clean, stylish look.
- ★ FLEXIBLE+ RISK-FREE PURCHASE–You can now control your home theater, cable boxes, etc. from behind thecabinet, closet or even the other room. If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with the product, you can send it back to us, and we will refund your money! DON’T CHECK THE NEXT LISTING! JUST ORDER NOW!!!
Sewell Direct BlastIR Wireless Pro IR Repeater, Remote Control Extender Kit (IR Emitter and Receiver)
- NOTE Some devices us RF instead of IR for remote control. The Blast IR Wireless Pro only works with IR devices.
- 10-channel system that gives you the ability to interact with your devices without needing to worry about your Wireless Extenders interfering with one another
- Included USB and AC power cables, extra IR cables, mounting adhesive, and rubber feet
- Known compatibility issues with: Yamaha HTR 6140 and Arris DCX 3520E-M
- Control any IR device from a distance. Blu-Ray Players, Cable and DVR Boxes, AV Receivers, Logitech Harmony Devices, Anything else that uses an IR signal!
SIIG Pro Wireless IR Remote Control Extender Kit, Infrared Repeater Signal Booster, IR 20 to 60 KHz - USB Powered Transmitter and Receiver with Pairing Button - 200M (656Ft) Range CE-RC0111-S1
- COMPLETE SIGNAL COVERAGE: Wireless RF signals operate between the transmitter and receiver, allowing you to move around freely and still be in control of your A/V or IR-enabled equipment remotely up to 200 meters(656 feet) away(line-of-sight), depending on surrounding obstructions.
- WIDE COMPATABILITY: IR receiving module recognizes IR signal frequency ranges from 20 to 60 KHz, compatible with most IR-equipped devices such as DVD players, cable boxes, satellite receivers, audio/Hi-Fi stereo systems, etc.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE IR electronics provide real time signal transmission without delay ; Features Click Lock ID button pairing the transmitter and receiver, preventing interference from other devices.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Portable size design with bundled infrared extension cables allow easy and flexible placement anywhere in a home or office environment. Please keep in mind to place the extension cables in line-of-sight of the source IR sensor no further than 2 inches for best signal.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Aluminum housing enhances heat dissipation and durability for durable and dependable performance. Supported with a 2 year warranty and life time technical support located in California.
IR Infrared Emitter Extender Cable Extension (10 Feet) Triple Head3 Eye 3.5mm Jack Infrared Red Transmitter Blaster Blink Eye Wire Cord Compatible with IR Repeater Extender System Kit, Xbox One
- Passes IR communication: Used with an IR Repeater kit to control a device; Extend remote control ability to any room in the house
- For use with infrared extender extension system, hidden Xbox One, Audio system, AV equipment and etc
- IMPORTANT: Compatible with devices in 38khz
- Comes with adhesive backing sticks directly onto different devices
- Overall length: 10 feet (3 meter)
BAFX Products - Extra IR Receiver for BAFX Products IR (Infrared) Repeater Kit/Remote Control Extender Kits
- IMPORTANT – MUST BE USED WITH BAFX PRODUCTS REPEATER KIT! This IR Receiver is not designed to be plugged directly into a devices IR port. Doing so will not work and may cause undesirable operation of your device.
- EXPAND – Increase & Expand the reach of your current Single Zone BAFX Products IR Remote Control Extender kit! Add more receivers to more rooms to control your cable box, receiver, media player and more from more locations in your home, office or business.
- FUNCTIONALITY – Our IR sensors can receive signals from 25’ away and up to a 45° angle from the remote control. Can be used with any IR remote controls. Cable is 5’ long from tip to tip with actual cable length of 4’ 10”. Works with any Make model of remote controls as long as they use Infrared technology.
- COMPATABILITY – Compatible with the BAFX Products Single Zone IR Repeater / Remote Control Extender Kit ONLY! May not work with other brands of Infrared Repeater Kits! Does NOT work with BAFX Products Triple Zone or Wireless Kits!
- WARRANTY – 1 Year warranty against manufacturing defects provided by BAFX Products. Don’t worry if something goes wrong, BAFX Products is ready to help with friendly USA based support!
Inteset 38 kHz Infrared Receiver Extender Cable for HD DVR's & STB's- Check Compatibility
- Please check your device to be sure you have an active 3.5 mini input port labeled "IR IN". Contact us if you have any questions about compatibility before you buy.WORKS ONLY w/CABLE Set Top Boxes (STB).
- 20 ft range from remote control to IR receiver. High Immunity to ambient light and noise
- Highly Reliable with high sensitivity for wide range. Works great with our INT-422 Remote
- 6 ft shielded cable, 3.5 mini plated stereo plug.
- Works with all Universal Remotes and many cable boxes with an IR IN jack. Be sure to see all of the exceptions listed below.
The best wired ir extender brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the wired ir extender from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the wired ir extender I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the wired ir extender in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a wired ir extender. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a wired ir extender. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your wired ir extender and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most wired ir extenders fall within the price range of $ 26.99 to $ 60.73. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the BAFX Products (Infrared) IR Remote Control Extender or IR Repeater Kit – Control 1 to 8 Devices (Expandable to 12!).
If you want something medium range, choose BAFX Products – All-in-One Infrared IR Repeater Kit/Remote Control Extender Cable / 1, 2 or 4 Device Contro (1 Device). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the SIIG Pro Wireless IR Remote Control Extender Kit, Infrared Repeater Signal Booster, IR 20 to 60 KHz – USB Powered Transmitter and Receiver with Pairing Button – 200M (656Ft) Range CE-RC0111-S1
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the wired ir extender you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is SIIG Pro Wireless IR Remote Control Extender Kit, Infrared Repeater Signal Booster, IR 20 to 60 KHz – USB Powered Transmitter and Receiver with Pairing Button – 200M (656Ft) Range CE-RC0111-S1
3. The brand
Buying the wired ir extender from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your wired ir extender to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a wired ir extender from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best wired ir extender?
The best wired ir extender is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is BAFX Products (Infrared) IR Remote Control Extender or IR Repeater Kit – Control 1 to 8 Devices (Expandable to 12!)
Are there any good deals on wired ir extender?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best wired ir extender and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest wired ir extender?
Although most of the cheaper wired ir extender do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on SIIG Pro Wireless IR Remote Control Extender Kit, Infrared Repeater Signal Booster, IR 20 to 60 KHz – USB Powered Transmitter and Receiver with Pairing Button – 200M (656Ft) Range CE-RC0111-S1
Where can I buy the wired ir extender?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best wired ir extender
We hope you liked the wired ir extenders that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,