In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen prime lens for nikon d3500 . We would recommend using Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras, 2183, Black as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best prime lens for nikon d3500 Review :
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras, 2183, Black
57 used from $125.00
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Prime Lens (2183) USA Model Bundle Package with Padded Lens Case + Macro Filter Kit + UV, CPL, FL Lens Filters + Tulip Hood + Lens Cap Keeper + Lens Cleaning Kit
- THIS NIKON USA AUTHORIZED BUNDLE CONTAINS: Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Prime Lens + Deluxe Padded Camera Lens Case + 52mm 4-Piece Close-Up Macro Filter Kit + 52mm 3-Piece Filter Kit (UV, CPL, FL) + 52mm Professional UV Lens Filter + 52mm Hard Tulip Lens Hood + Lens Cap Keeper Holder + Deluxe Cleaning Kit + Limited 1-Year Warranty
- GREENS CAMERA WORLD IS AN AUTHORIZED NIKON RESELLER! YOU WILL RECEIVE A FULL USA WARRANTY! SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE! SHOP WITH GREENS!!!
- IMPORTANT LENS FEATURES: F-Mount Lens/DX Format - Format Compatibility: APS-C - Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22 - One Aspherical Element - Super Integrated Lens Coating - 52.5mm (35mm Equivalent) - Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm - 8 Elements in 6 Groups - Silent Wave Motor - Filter Size: 52mm
- THIS LENS IS COMPATIBLE WITH THESE NIKON CAMERAS: Nikon D3 Series, Nikon D4 Series, Nikon D5 Series, Nikon Df, Nikon D3100, Nikon D3200, Nikon D3300, Nikon D3400, Nikon D3500, Nikon D500, Nikon D5000, Nikon D5100, Nikon D5200, Nikon D5300, Nikon D5500, Nikon D5600, Nikon D600, Nikon D610, Nikon D700, Nikon D7000, Nikon D7100, Nikon D7200, Nikon D750, Nikon D7500, Nikon D800, Nikon D810, Nikon D810A, Nikon D850
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens
32 used from $149.00
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeter (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X
- Focal length 50 millimeter, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeter, autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both fx and dx format d SLRS
YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8N Standard Prime Lens Large Aperture Auto Manual Focus AF MF for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- F/1. 8 large aperture which helps to separate the subject from background;
- A great prime lens that is an excellent addition to the Nikon 12-50mm kit lens;
- Supports auto focus and manual focus modes; supports full-frame and APS-C Format cameras;
- Adopts Gold Plated metal contacts, which effectively improves the signal Conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera Shooting modes, and parameters used to take pictures can be displayed in the exit information;
Nikon D3500 DX-Format DSLR Two Lens Kit with AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR & AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED, Black
9 used from $689.98
- A DSLR that's as easy to use as a point and shoot camera
- Compact, comfortable design that's great for travel and special events
- Image sensor that's 15x larger than those used in typical smartphones for sharper, clearer pictures
- Works with Nikon snap bridge app for sharing photos with a compatible smartphone or tablet
- 1080p full hd videos with monaural sound at the touch of a button
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
31 used from $134.99
- Goes from wide-angle (18 millimeter ) to telephoto (140 millimeter ) for great snapshots and videos in just about any situation
- Nikon Silent Wave Motor (AFS) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus, Minimum focus distance 0.45 m (1.48 ft) from focal plane at all zoom positions Focal Length : 18-140 millimeter
- VR image stabilization for sharper handheld photos and videos in low-light situations and at telephoto distances.Zoom Ratio 7.8 x
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass minimizes chromatic aberration, and aspherical lens element virtually eliminates coma. Type G AF-S DX lens with built-in CPU and F mount. Lens construction-17 elements in 12 groups (including 1 ED lens element, 1 aspherical lens element)
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare
Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 105-450mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Fully Compatible with the following Nikon Digital SLR cameras, including: D7500, D5600, D5500, D5300, D3400, D3300, D500, D850
- Compatible models with limited functions: Df, D5, D810, D750, D7200, D7100
- Incompatible models: D4 Series, D3 Series, D2 Series, D1 Series, D800 Series, D700, D610, D600, D300 Series, D200, D100, D7000, D5100, D90, D70 Series, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, D40 series, film cameras
MEKE 85mm F1.8 Auto Focus Full Frame Large Aperture Lens Compatible with Nikon F Mount DSLR Cameras D850 D750 D780 D610 D3200 D3300 D3400 D3500 D5500 D5600 D5300 D5100 D7200 and Other F Mount Cameras
- Standard 85mm full frame lens for portrait, subject, archiecture and landscape photography.
- Wide aperture of f1.8 with 9 diaphragm blades, designed to produce super smooth round blur effect (bokeh).
- Lens consturction is 9 elements in 6 groups with decent build quality, capable of delivering sharp and clear images.
- Compatible with Nikon APS-C frame cameras, the equivalent focal length is 127.5mm.
- Features micro USB firmware upgrade interface, enables you to upgrade the lens online
Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- Compact all-in-one DX-format zoom lens that goes from wide-angle (18mm) to telephoto (140mm) for great snapshots and videos in just about any situation.
- Designed to draw peak performance from Nikon's new high-resolution image sensors. VR image stabilization for sharper handheld photos and videos in low-light situations and at telephoto distances.
- Get as close as 1.48-feet from your subject, then zoom in for dazzling macro-style close-ups. Superb NIKKOR optics, Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass for better contrast and Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocusing.
Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
20 used from $79.00
- Note : Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses, and offers quick and precise focusing performance. Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens may be used with manual focus only
- Lens not zoomable. Focal Length : 50 millimeter , Minimum Focus Distance - 1.5 ft.( 0.45 meter)
- FX in DX Crop Mode 35 millimeter Film; Lens Case: CL-30S
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use. Maximum angle of view (DX-format) 31°30'
- NOTE: Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50 millimeter f/1.8D may be used with manual focus only.Maximum Angle of View (FX-format):46°
The popular prime lens for nikon d3500 brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the prime lens for nikon d3500 from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the prime lens for nikon d3500 I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best prime lens for nikon d3500 – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a prime lens for nikon d3500. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a prime lens for nikon d3500. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your prime lens for nikon d3500 and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most prime lens for nikon d3500s fall within the price range of $ 176.95 to $ 149. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras, 2183, Black.
If you want something medium range, choose YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8N Standard Prime Lens Large Aperture Auto Manual Focus AF MF for Nikon DSLR Cameras. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the prime lens for nikon d3500 you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
3. The brand
Buying the prime lens for nikon d3500 from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your prime lens for nikon d3500 to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a prime lens for nikon d3500 from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best prime lens for nikon d3500?
The best prime lens for nikon d3500 is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras, 2183, Black
Are there any good deals on prime lens for nikon d3500?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best prime lens for nikon d3500 and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest prime lens for nikon d3500?
Although most of the cheaper prime lens for nikon d3500 do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Where can I buy the prime lens for nikon d3500?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best prime lens for nikon d3500
We hope you liked the prime lens for nikon d3500s that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,