In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen record case for 78s . We would recommend using Vinyl Record Storage Case, Portable Vintage Records Carrying Holder Fits for All Standard LP & EP Records – 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM. Travling Box Holds 18 Albums. (Box Only) as it is available at reasonable price
Best record case for 78s Review :
Vinyl Record Storage Case, Portable Vintage Records Carrying Holder Fits for All Standard LP & EP Records - 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM. Travling Box Holds 18 Albums. (Box Only)
- Vintage Vinyl Record Holder Perfect Fit: Vinyl holder for all standard records vinyl albums. Internal size: 13.38*12.79 inches, vinyl record case can store records of 12 inches and below, 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM with sleeves. There is no need to worry about the adaptation problem. (Only record player stand case)
- Record Storage Case with Large Space: External dimensions: 14.75*13.75*3.25 inches. Both the upper cover and the lower cover of record player case have mesh pockets, vinyl record box can hold at least 18 standard-size vinyl records. Even on the way to travel, no matter what type of music you need to listen to, it can satisfy you.
- Record Cases for Albums with 100% Protection: Vinyl storage case is made of hard EVA material, which is stronger than ordinary wood and plastic, and has good water resistance, shockproof and drop resistance, record holder for albums ensuring that your vinyls is free from dust, abrasion and cracking. The mesh pockets of record album storage case can hold your record sleeves well and avoid rubbing and falling.
- Record Player Case with Great Design: The smooth and strong 360-degree double zipper of records holderwill not fall as easily as the metal buckle, which is convenient for you to open and close. The lining of vinyl record case is made of high-quality materials to keep the interior dry, vintage record player box is conducive to your collection and carrying, and extends the life of the vinyls records to a certain extent.
- Records Vinyl Albums Box Convenient to Carry: Vinyl record player case sturdy handle makes it easy to carry around. You can also easily put it in your suitcase to reduce your travel pressure. vinyl player case is a good choice for you, allowing you to enjoy the joy of records vinyl albums anytime and anywhere.
Victrola Vintage Vinyl Record Storage Carrying Case for 30+ Records (Dust/Scratch Free) (Aqua Turquoise)
- Durable, Vinyl Record Holder with Chrome Accent Hardware, Convenient Carry Handle
- Safely Store 30+ Records
- Holds All of Your Favorite 33’s, 45’s and 78’s
- Keep Your Records Dust / Scratch Free
- Heavy Duty Hardware, Corner guard, And Hinges.
Innovative Technology Victrola Vintage Vinyl Record Storage Carrying Case for 30+ Records, Black - VSC-20-BK, One Size
1 used from $34.36
- A PERFECT STORAGE SOLUTION FOR YOUR RECORDS - Victrola's Vinyl Storage case is an ideal solution for storing vinyl turntable records. It's well-built, durable and sturdy, and holds up to 30 records (depending on the sleeve thickness)
- PROTECT YOUR TREASURED RECORDS FROM DAMAGE - With heavy duty hardware, corner guards and a secure lock system, this holder and carrying case keeps your precious records protected from dust, scratches, bumps and falls
- A GREAT COMPLEMENT TO YOUR TURNTABLE - Whether you are using a Victrola 8-in-1 Navigator, or a 6-in-1 Nostalgic Vintage Turntable, or any retro or modern record player, this storage case fits all LP records in 7, 10 or 12 inches
- CHOOSE FROM A WIDE RANGE OF COLORS, patterns and designs to find the one that suits your style. Thoughtfully designed handle on the top is solidly built and makes this turntable record case PORTABLE and EASY TO CARRY AROUND
- HIGH QUALITY DESIGN & FINISH – Victrola’s 115-year commitment to craftsmanship is evident in its range of Vintage Turntables with a modern twist and conveniences of present-day online music streaming. Create lifelong music memories with your loved ones
78 RPM 10" Records Lot - 10 Pack Lot of Popular music from 1920's to 1940's - Various Artists
Garmin GPSMAP 78S Marine GPS Navigator and World Wide Chartplotter (010-00864-01)
1 used from $142.61
- 2.6-inch TFT LCD display. Display size-1.43 x 2.15 inches. 2.6 inch diagonal
- Worldwide shaded relief basemap; microSD card slot for optional mapping
- 3-Axis compass & barometric altimeter
- Floats, buoyant
- Built-in 3-axis electronic compass; Barometric altimeter
Bankers Box STOR/File Storage Boxes, Standard Set-Up, Lift-Off Lid, Letter/Legal, Case of 30 (0071304)
2 used from $98.00
- Ideal letter/legal basic-duty, standard set-up box stacks and stores on shelves
- Made in the USA
- Strong double wall, single wall construction provides lasting protection to files
- Lift-off lid allows easy access and ships attached to prevent loss of lid
Down In The Basement: Joe Bussard's Treasure Trove of Vintage 78s 1926-1937 (Jewel Case with 28-page booklet)
Vinyl Record Sleeves 45rpm - 7 inch Premium Acid Free Protection Multicolor Paper Covers for 7” Singles Records - 50 Pack
- YOUR ORIGINAL SLEEVES ARE MISSING OR JUST OLD AND TORN? Here is the perfect replacement to help you keep your prized collection dust-free. Quality you can rely on! Made from premium acid free heavyweight 20lb paper material
- MULTICOLOR EASY TO ORGANIZE COVERS; perfect protection for your 7” singles. Exterior seams help store your records easier, and will last a very long time. Use them as inner or outer sleeves, these 45 rpm jackets look great and help you sort your collection by color
- RELIABLE AND STURDY OLD SCHOOL DURABILITY, keep your 45 rpm 7 inch Vinyl Albums in great shape. Freshen up your collection, our Kraft paper covers provide maximum protection against static build- up and scuffing. See what the song and artist is at a glance
- PREFERRED BY AUDIOPHILES AND SERIOUS COLLECTORS around the world. Replace your worn out or torn sleeves; rest assured these are the best inner sleeves you can find. And they make a great gift for any music enthusiast
- 2 YEARS SATISFACTION GUARANTEE, because our Customers are our number One Priority! We love records just as much as you do! And we are so confident you are going to love your new Record Sleeves we back them up with a Total Satisfaction No Questions Asked Guarantee!
LP&No.1 Vinyl Record Storage Box,Portable Record Carrying Case for 30+ Vinyl Albums,Black
- ♬ Keeps your albums neatly stacked and well protected,dust & scratch free
- ♬ Holds about 30 records of 7/10/12 inches,cover included.Actually amount depends on the thickness of the records and sleeves
- ♬ Textured surface made of PU leather.It’s well made and look like the fine luggage pieces
- ♬ Solid construction, super durable and sturdy.Firmly latch and strongly mounted carry handle
- ♬ Exact same color and style with the matching record players,looks awesome
Crosley CR401-TA Record Carrier Case for 30+ Albums, Tan
- Holds 30 albums
- Sturdy metal and resin handle
- Corner guards protect your records from bumps and drops
- Heavy duty latches and hinges will keep discs safe and secure
- Stylish, vinyl-wrapped carry case
The popular record case for 78s brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the record case for 78s from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the record case for 78s I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the record case for 78s in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a record case for 78s. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a record case for 78s. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your record case for 78s and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most record case for 78ss fall within the price range of $ 28.99 to $ 14.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Vinyl Record Storage Case, Portable Vintage Records Carrying Holder Fits for All Standard LP & EP Records – 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM. Travling Box Holds 18 Albums. (Box Only).
If you want something medium range, choose 78 RPM 10″ Records Lot – 10 Pack Lot of Popular music from 1920’s to 1940’s – Various Artists. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Down In The Basement: Joe Bussard’s Treasure Trove of Vintage 78s 1926-1937 (Jewel Case with 28-page booklet)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the record case for 78s you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Down In The Basement: Joe Bussard’s Treasure Trove of Vintage 78s 1926-1937 (Jewel Case with 28-page booklet)
3. The brand
Buying the record case for 78s from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your record case for 78s to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a record case for 78s from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best record case for 78s?
The best record case for 78s is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Vinyl Record Storage Case, Portable Vintage Records Carrying Holder Fits for All Standard LP & EP Records – 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM. Travling Box Holds 18 Albums. (Box Only)
Are there any good deals on record case for 78s?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best record case for 78s and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest record case for 78s?
Although most of the cheaper record case for 78s do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Down In The Basement: Joe Bussard’s Treasure Trove of Vintage 78s 1926-1937 (Jewel Case with 28-page booklet)
Where can I buy the record case for 78s?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best record case for 78s
We hope you liked the record case for 78ss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,